003;

Alexis had been acting off. She knew she hated herself for having sex with Max and she wouldn't forgive herself. She didn't want Ella to hate her either.

When she woke that morning, she was in her mum's bed again. Claire woke too. "We need to talk about this baby. You're acting out and then retreating into a shell. I don't want to see you like this."

Alexis shrugged. "I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm sorry," she mumbled. She was lying though. She knew what was wrong with her.

***
Alexis went to school and saw Ella with Tom. She knew Ella still had feelings for Tom but she wouldn't admit it. Alexis saw Max and tried to avoid him but he stopped her. "I think we need to talk."

"No. We don't."

Max rolled his eyes and sighed. "Yes we do. I offered to take you out the other night and you ignored me."

Alexis looked at him. "You're on a relationship with my sister. I'm sorry but I can't go there. I did once and I hate it. She'll hate me if she finds out."

Max smirked. He took her into a classroom and made sure no one was passing by. "She won't find out. I'm not going to let that happen. I know you want it as much as I do," he said.

***
Ella was trying to find Alexis. She couldn't see her anywhere. "Tom. Have you seen my sister?" She asked.

Tom shook his head. "No. Is she okay?"

Ella shrugged. "I don't know. My mum said she's been acting out and then retreating into a shell. She hasn't talked either."

Tom sighed. "I'll try and talk to her. Providing she doesn't ask me for sex again."

Ella laughed and winked. "Maybe she wants to see what's so good about you."

"Ha."

***
Alexis left the classroom. She had sex with Max. She knew it shouldn't have happened. She hated it. "There you are."

Alexis turned to see Ella. She tried to calm down her erratic breathing. Ella frowned. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah. I'm good. Just not feeling too well."

Ella nodded and sighed. "Maybe you should take it easy. If you feel worse, I'll get mum to pick you up."

Alexis just nodded and sighed. Ella hugged her little sister and walked off. Max came out the classroom while sorting out his tie. "Well that was risky."

"I hate you."

Max smirked and kissed her passionately. He knew that having sex with Alexis would ruin everything with him and Ella. But he couldn't help it. He was hooked on her.

***
Later on that day, Alexis sat in bed. Claire walked in and smiled. "Are you okay? Ella told me you weren't feeling very well," she said.

Alexis shrugged. "I'm fine. Just didn't feel that well earlier. I'm okay now though," she said.

"Good. Want some pizza?"

Alexis smiled and nodded. Claire left the bedroom and Alexis felt the tears hit her. Why did she feel terrible for something she had no control over?

Her feelings for Max.