0013;

Alexis was on edge. She was scared she knew that since admitting the truth over her relationship with Max to the governors it was going to change things and she was scared.

She was scared that he was going to make sure that she got her baby took off of her. Alexis knew how Max had threatened her. She knew that it scared her and how she didn't know what to do or think

All that Alexis knew was how everything was a mess. And that she didn't know what to do.

She knew that she had to admit the truth about her relationship with max. She knew how hard it was and how she couldn't continue to keep secrets.

Alexis knew about how much had happened and how she could have lost her sister and how it was the last thing that she wanted it needed.

She knew how she had to face the consequences of them and what they had done. Alexis knew how she could of lost her sister because of all of this. And how she was grateful that Ella didn't hate her

Alexis got ready for school and walked down into the kitchen as she saw her mum and smiled. "Hey darling. Are you ready for school?"

"I guess. I am just worried about everything that has happened," she said.

"I know it's hard. But you have been so mature. And if Max does try anything, then we will be ready for it. Okay?"

Alexis looked to her mum and nodded hoping that she was right.

****

Alexis sat in the common room as she got to school. She knew that she was trying to focus on the maths work in front of her. But her head was killing her. She had a headache and it was getting to her.

"Hey you okay?" Ella asked as she walked in and looked to her sister.

Alexis smiled. "I guess so. Things are hard right now you know with Max and I am just trying to deal with it nI'm scared though El. I don't want him to try and play one of his games. What if he reports me and lose her," she said as she placed a hand on her bump. She knew how scared that she was.

Ella sat next to her and pulled her into a hug. "If he tries I will fight him like hell. He won't get away with all the at he has done as your sister it's a promise." 

****

Alexis stood walking down the hallway as she was grabbed. She yelped as she saw it was Max and pushed him away from her.

"You have no idea of the trouble that you caused. Well I am going to make sure that you lose that baby. You're a slut, and your easy. It's all I wanted you for. And I am going to mar you suffer," he spat as he walked off.

Alexis started to cry. She knew all that she cared about was her baby. And she wanted to be a good mum. She knew would do anything to keep her baby. But how far would she go?