006;

Alexis sat in the common room as she got to school. She was feeling as rough as hell. She ran her hands through her hair and sighed as Max walked in. He looked at her. "I think we need to talk," he said.

Alexis looked to him and frowned. She didn't want to talk to him about anything. "I have nothing to say to you," Alexis said as she closed the magazine that she was reading and sighed.

She ran her hands through her hair and sighed as she slammed down the magazine and looked at Max glaring. Max looked at her. "I know. I know that you're pregnant with my baby. And I'm not going to lose what I have with Ella because of you. You were easy. Easy to get into bed. I want it gone. That thing inside of you," Max said.

Alexis glared as she slapped him. "You really think you're all that don't you? I'm not planning on telling anyone it's yours. Besides, do you think I actually want to be with you? It was a distraction that's all," she said.

Alexis went to walk off as Max looked to her. "You should know. I can ruin you. You and that thing inside of you mean nothing to me. You never will. I don't want you or that thing," Max said.

Alexis smirked and looked at him. "Try it Mr Tyler. As I can ruin you. I hate you. My sister deserves a lot better than you. I'm having this baby like it or not. And if you touch me again, I will tell my mum and my sister everything and you will be ruined. So stay the hell away from me. I mean it," Alexis spat as she stormed out of the room.

Ella walked in. She looked at them both and frowned seeing the tension with them. "What's going on?" She asked.

Max looked at her and smiled. "Nothing. You don't need to worry," he said.

****

Alexis sighed to herself as she got home that night. She saw Ella and groaned. "I think that you and I need to talk. I know you and I know that there is something going with Max. What is it? I thought you liked him?" Ella asked.

Alexis sighed. She knew that she did like Max and that was the problem. "I thought I did. But he isn't good enough for you," Alexis said.

Ella frowned and looked at her. "What do you mean by that?" She asked.

"He's cheating on you and I know that you're still in love with Mr Clarkson. Max isn't good enough for you," Alexis said.

Ella frowned. She knew that there was something Alexis was keeping from her. And Ella needed to know the truth. Ella knew she would do what ever she could to find out the truth.

****

Alexis sat in her room and sighed as she rested a hand on her stomach. She didn't know what she was going to do. She knew Max was turning nasty with her and he could ruin her life.

But Alexis knew that she wasn't going to let him. If Max Tyler wanted a war he would get one.