007;

Alexis walked into the kitchen and groaned as she saw Max. He looked at her and smirked. "Morning Alexis," he said.

Alexis glared at him. "Drop dead," she spat as she slammed the fridge shut. She looked at him.

Max chuckled and looked at her. "Your little plan didn't work. Telling Ella I cheated on her. Ella thinks you're just some jealous kid. And let's be honest, you are. Why would she believe you over me?" Max said.

Alexis rolled her eyes and looked at him. "Because I am actually telling the truth. She is my sister. And she will see you for what you are. Ella knows that I'm right. And I bet I'm not the only you screwed behind my sister's back," she said.

Max frowned and looked at her. "You really are pathetic."

"No. You're the pathetic one Max. Remember, I can ruin you. You will lose everything. Ella, your job,  and you'll go to jail if I tell anyone what you did with me. So if I were you, I would be nice to me," Alexis said.

Max glared. "You have no proof. It's my word against yours. And I will make you out to be a pathetic little girl," he said as he looked at her.

"What about when this baby is born? That will prove it. You used me for sex. You seduced me and made me think you liked me. When it was all a lie! Ella will find out the truth. And she will hate you. She'll hate me too. But she will forgive me. She won't forgive you," Alexis said.

Max glared. "You wouldn't dare," he said.

Alexis looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Try me," she said as she walked out of the room.

****

Alexis got to school and sat in the common room. It was all a mess. All she could think about was this war she had going on with Max. And how it was getting her down.

Alexis knew she wanted to try her best and be strong. But he was getting to her. She sat rubbing her bump and sighed. She looked up as Ella walked in. "Hey are you okay?" Ella asked.

Alexis shrugged. Ella walked over to her and sat down next to her. "I know that your head is a mess. And that you're going through a lot. But I need to talk to you. I need to know what you meant when you said Max had cheated on me," Ella said.

Alexis sighed. Alexis knew she couldn't tell her sister about her and Max. "If you're asking me, you must be having doubts. He doesn't treat you well and you know it," Alexis said as Ella looked at her and nodded.

****

Alexis sighed to herself as she got home. She saw Claire who looked at her and smiled. "Are you okay baby?" She asked as Alexis nodded.

Claire sighed and looked at her little girl. "I think that we need to talk."

"We do?" Alexis asked as she sat on the sofa.

Claire nodded. "Yeah. About your affair with Max Tyler," Claire said as Alexis paled.

Alexis knew now Claire knew the truth, it wouldn't be long until Ella did. And she didn't want Ella to hate her.