0012;

Alexis didn't know what to do. She was scared. She knew how that she was going to be questioned about Max.

She was scared as he told her that if she told the truth that he was going to call social services on her.

She knew that she was young. But she knew that she'd never hurt her baby. And the last thing that she wanted was social services involved as they would be involved for good.

She knew she didn't want to protect Max anymore. But she knew that she didn't want to lose her baby.

Alexis got dressed and walked down onto the kitchen. She didn't know what she was going to do. But she knew how things were going to change with her. And it scared her.

Ella walked into the kitchen as the two sister held a look. "What's going on with you. You have been acting weird. Is it about this meeting?" She asked.

Alexis sighed. "I can't do it. I can't go there. I can't talk about me and Max"

"I get that you're embarrassed. But you have to."

"No you don't understand. He threatened me. So I can't. If I do I will lose my baby. I didn't plan this. But it's my baby." she said as Ella smiled.

She walked over to her sister. She pulled her into a hug and smiled.   "It's going to be okay. You don't need to worry. I won't let Max do this to you."

Max wasn't going to get away with this. Not after all he had done.

****

Alexis got to school. She was sat in the common room. She frowned as she saw Max and sighed. She wasn't in the mood. And she didn't want to deal with him.

Alexis stood up and went to walk off. He grabbed her arm

He pulled her back and looked to her. "Remember what I said I want nothing to do with the brat inside of you. And if you ruin my career, I will make sure that you don't get this baby. You will have this baby took away from you. And you'll never get it back " he spat.

Alexis felt the tears in her eyes as she pulled away from him and glared. "You can threaten me all you want. But you're nothing but a bully. And you deserve to loose your job. I am not scared of you," Alexis said as she asked off.

She wasn't going to be bullied.

****

Alexis stood in the room with the governors. She felt scared and awkward. "We wanted to ask you over your relationship with Mr Tyler."

Alexis looked to them and nodded. "It's true. Mr Tyler he seduced me to get to my sister. I am pregnant with his baby. And he even threatened to report me to social services unless I said it was all a lie. I know he's a bully. And I refuse to be bullied by him anymore," she said

Alexis walked out of the room and sighed in relief. She knew things would get worse with her and Max.

But she had no idea of the war about to start as Max Tyler found himself losing everything.