0011;

Alexis knew how everything was a mess. She knew how Max was acting. Alexis had told the truth. She knew that none of it was easy.

Her relationship with her sister was strained. And she felt as if things would never be the same again.

Alexis knew that she wanted it to work out. She knew that Max Tyler had got her pregnant. But she knew how she was going to focus on the baby. And what was best for her baby.

Alexis lay in bed and rested a hand on her bump. She had no idea how she was going to do all of this.

She was at school still. She was going to have a baby. And she was doing it alone.

Max Tyler was a jerk. He had treated her like utter crap. She wasn't going to let him get away with how he had treated her.

Alexis knew that she deserved better. And so did her baby. Alexis looked up as Claire walked into the room.

Claire smiled as she looked to her daughter. "Come on. You need to get up. You have school," she said.

Alexis frowned. "I don't want to go. He's there. And he's vile to me." 

Claire looked to her daughter and smiled. "I know it's not easy. But it will be okay," she told her.

"How is this ever going to be okay? He seduced me. He got me pregnant. And now he's making it out like it's my fault," Alexis said.

Claire smiled. "I know...I know it's hard. But you can do this," she said as Alexis sighed.

****

Alexis got to school. She saw Ella and sighed. She went to walk off.

Ella walked after her. "Lex," she said.

Alexis looked to her and frowned. "I'm sorry El. I know that you probably hate me. What with all that has happened. And I'm sorry," she said.

Ella smiled. She took her hand. "I don't hate you. I love you. You're my baby sister. And Max took advantage of you. You deserve better. I can't say I wasn't hurt over what happened. Cause I am. But I don't hate you. You're my little sister. I know that you're going through a lot," she said as Alexis looked to her and smiled.

Alexis knew how none of it was easy. But she knew how she was trying.

She had no idea how she was going to actually have a baby.

****

Alexis sat in the common room. She looked to see Max as he walked in. She looked to him and glared.

She was annoyed. And she knew she didn't want to be near him. "Leave me alone," she spat.

Max he looked to her. "No. I have been pulled in by the governors about your lies. You're going to tell them that you lied about me getting you pregnant," he told her.

Alexis rolled her eyes. "And why would I do that?"

"Because if you don't, I will call the social services. And make sure that you lose that baby for good," Max said as she looked to him and glared.

But would Alexis really let Max blackmail her after everything?