1: Extra student for RAD

Yup, a new update. Have fun!

~3rd person pov~

Most of the student council members are gathered in the meeting room, eyeing at the new face that is sitting next to Diavolo. Only MC and Mammon hasn't arrived yet. Diavolo was looking through the files, trying to find any clues on what is happening. Lucifer and Barbatos are filling in some brief information about RAD to the newcomer.

' This is really weird... There is no mention of another exchange student, and.. he said he was supposed to be dead... Why was he sent here then? Maybe we should keep him here for now and discover the purpose of his existence here.' Diavolo thought to himself.

Just as he was done reviewing the options he have, the whole room heard a bickering from the hallway as it got near. Well, it's quite common to hear that ever since MC got here. As the door swung open, came in a girl with a slightly taller guy next to her. You could see imaginary veins popping out of her skull.

' Mammon, will you JUST SHUT-!' her words are interrupted as she laid her eyes at the new guy in the room. ' ...up.'

' M/n?!!' Her jaws went agape, eyes wide with shock. The mentioned person immediately jump over the table and dash towards the girl. Mammon flinched and tried to protect his friend but refrained from doing so when she was hugged by the guy. Everyone in the room were stunned at the sight in front of them.

' MC, you're okay! I thought... I thought I lost you.. forever... You're not hurt anywhere, right?' He said when he broke the embrace to look at her condition. He holds her hands afterward.

' Yeah, I'm fine. How did you get here?'

The male frozed, thinking of what he should say. He ponder for a little before replying.

' ... I'll tell you about it.. later.' he said between the smile. MC could see the pain evident in his eyes but decided not to pry any further.

' Um.. MC?' the tanned, white-haired guy chimed in.

' Yeah?'

' You know him?'

' Yeah, he's my brother.'

' ... What?!'

' Everyone, this is M/n, my brother that I've been telling you about.'

Everyone look at each other. Diavolo, Lucifer and Barbatos share a look that only them can understand.

' Hey bro, I'm friends with the devils now, how cool is that?' she bragged at her older sibling, chuckling.

' Yup, you're SO cool now. You won't even ask me for piggyback anymore.' he snickered smugly at MC.

' Oh, no. That doesn't count. You'll have to give me piggyback everyday from now on.' she replied almost instantly, crossing her arms. M/n just pats her head.

' Yeah, right. As if you're comfortable with the stares you'll get later. So, you've been here the past months?'

' Yup! I just suddenly woke up here, saying that I've been chosen for the exchange program between the realms. I got to meet some good friends here!' she exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear. Pure happiness spread across her face. M/n couldn't help but be happy for her and glad that she had a good time.

' Good for you. You can give me a tour around then.'

MC sweat dropped at the statement. She can still get lost around RAD since the place is quite big and she still haven't memorize half of the map, let alone the whole academy.