6: Oopsie Daisy

~3rd person pov~

Mammon was originally thinking of knocking the door of the humans' room, but he was greeted with the moaning sounds coming from the inside. His face became really red and his intentions are halted as he contemplate wether he should knock or just barge in at this point. He put his ear closer to the door to hear the voices coherently.

' Don't tense up, you idiot! I can't do it properly!'

' J-just finish it already- Ah! You weren't here- Ugh! For a few months! Aah~! Of course my body would go tense!'

That was the last straw since Mammon can't handle it anymore. How can they do it when they're siblings?! They think this is 'Sweet Home Alabama' or something?! He swung the door open wide to catch them in the act, maybe to put an end to it if he can. But what he saw confuses him...

' What the- Don't you know the word knocking, dumbass?!' MC scolded him when M/n stopped pressing her spine to crack them back to place.

' Hey, Mammon. Need a massage session too?' M/n asked cheerily, not aware of what demon had thought of before he got in.

Mammon's face went full blast red from the embarrassment he felt, but he still sat on M/n's bed. M/n continued to finish massaging her sister as Mammon watches them on the sidelines. The sound of bones cracking and MC grunts in pleasure pierce the silence in the room. Then, M/n hit lightly on his sister's shoulder.

' You're done. Good night.'

Mammon tilt his head in confusion.

' Why do you say good night to MC? It's not even that late yet.' he inquired, looking at M/n for answers.

' She gets sleepy after a massage session. She'd take a nap Everytime I'm done.' he replied, shifting his position so he can be comfortable on his bed. ' Go on, lay on your stomach like MC did. I suggest you open your jacket first though.'

Mammon did as instructed since he's curious at this massage thingy. He's heard of it but never really experienced it.

' Relax and don't hold your breath. I don't want to snap somebody's spine today.'

Hearing that, Mammon can't help but tensed up a bit. M/n rub the shoulder blade area to soothe the nerves there and helped him relaxed bit by bit. When he's relaxed enough, M/n started to press on the spine, earning a really loud crack. It's either the centuries old body or because it's Mammon that causes it to have such loud sounds. Mammon are always yapping around after all.

' D'AAAAH!!!' Mammon yelp in pain before a surge of relief wash over his body. No wonder Asmo seemed to like going to the spa, Mammon finally understand how pleasurable a massage is. As Mammon yelp everytime M/n exerts pressure on his back, M/n grunted as the energy he had to use just for press on Mammon required a lot of force. Just how is he able to go through daily activities with a body like that. When the massage session came to an end, Mammon felt tired and relaxed. He was in a daze when M/n said good night to him and the next thing he knew, he was in the Dreamland...

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Feeling bored in the room since they both are asleep, he decided to go out  M/n is strolling down the halls, wandering aimlessly as he look around when his D.D.D notified him of a new message. He opens it to see a message from Levi.

Levi: Hey, are you free right now?

M/n: Yeah.

Levi: Go to my room quickly. I have something to show you. Make sure nobody sees you.