15: Date

~ 3rd person pov ~

SLAM!!!

" I'M BACK, BITCH!!!"

" AAAAH WHAT THE FUCK?!! GOD!!! You scared me!!!"

" Well, hope some bags of chips could make it up to you."

" Oh, brother. You just know me too well."

" What can I say, you're too readable for me."

" What do you mean?!"

" Moving on! I have something important to tell you, MC." M/n changed the subject, throwing a bag of chips to his sister as he settled down on his bed.

" What?" she questioned, reaching for a chip.

" Remember our bro?" M/n straight up asked.

" Disappeared a few years back?" she confirms with her brother as she tilted her head slightly to her right.

" Yeah."

" What about him?" she asked, munching a potato chips right after.

" He's back."

" Nooooo." she dramatically gasped.

" Yes."

" Wait, really?!"

He nodded, stuffing a chip into his mouth.

" Huh. So why are you telling me this?"

" Watch over him for me, will you?"

" Noooooo~!" she automatically whined as her shoulder dropped south.

" Please, you know he only listen to you when I can't be there."

" Hmm~! Fine~! But you better compensate me for this!" she whined, agreeing reluctantly as she demanded for a compensation.

" I will, pinky promise."

The human siblings hooked their fingers, making an oath not to be broken even if it looked childish. The swear it bear was a heavy one, taught to them since childhood. With the deal seared into their hearts, they let go of the measly yet meaningful gestures, allowing the younger one to finally ask.

" Anyways, what happened this time?"

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

" So that's what happened this time."

" How come you always have extreme things going on?! You have quite the adventure too along the way!"

" Wanna switch lives then?"

" No thanks, I'm just that lazy that my life is already quite taxing."

" Thought so."

" But honestly, he's quite the character, that's for sure."

" That's the reason why-"

Suddenly the door was knocked, surprising both of them from their earlier conversation. Both turned at the door before looking at each other again. The male decided to respond to the unknown guest.

" Yes?"

" Just checking if you're asleep yet or not. It's bedtime and we got school tomorrow."