4: Breakfast

~M/n's pov~

. . .

It's dark...

I've been in this some sort of abyss for a long time, or should I say stuck? I keep on looking around, but nothing happens despite my attempt to maybe see an event happening. Then, as if my senses are alerting me to keep my guard up, I see that my surroundings are starting to carve out into a plain with little mountains around it. Maybe some trees to enhance the nature within the scenery.

Nothing that really say I should be aware of. But then it hit me.

' Why am I moving so fast?'

When I look down, I could see my legs are running in a desperate manner as if trying to escape from. Slowly, I could feel that my lungs are demanding for air as the lack of oxygen within me are taxing it. The oxygen debt in my muscles are increasing by moments as I pant. What happened for me to be sprinting and gasping for air?

The curiousity got the best of me and I decided to look back. Yeah, I'm dumb. We weren't supposed to look back if we are running from something or it will slow us down or worse, we could fall and that's what happened to me...

I only manage to catch a glimpse of a pack of wolves before I was inches away from the ground and rolled over from the impact. I try to sit up despite the pain from 'sliding' on the ground, which earn me a few cuts, and cramps taking over it. In a flash, I was surrounded by the wolves, eyeing at me to prevent me from escaping.

' Damn... Am I experiencing death again? What am I, protagonist in 'Happy Death Day' ?' I thought to myself as I heaved. I look straight into the wolves eyes, not really caring if I die. I mean, I did die before. So what's more to do than just do it again? I sigh as I close my eyes, surrendering to whatever that will happen. As I open my eyes again, the wolf in front of me pounce against me, drooling as it pins me down.

But then again, I hope I don't experience death like this again. No kidding, being rip apart by predators aren't nice at all. My pain receptors all go wild as blood bursting out, dyeing the grass beneath me with red. I guess the grass got an extra nutrition? As the wolves feast their stomachs on my flesh, I slowly lose my consciousness from all excruciating torture I'm feeling...

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

I shot up from the bed, sweats trickling down my forehead as I recalled myself getting eaten by the wolves in my nightmare. The pain felt so realistic that I can still feel the fangs bore into my skin ruthlessly. I grunted as all my muscles started to betray me, making unable to move from the stinging pain on every nook and cranny.

I stayed in bed, taking a breather as my chest are slowly getting back to the normal pace of ups and downs. As I started to recover from it, I look to the side, remembering that my sister is back by my side. To think I would ever feel relieved for her being a heavy sleeper. I just chuckle to myself as I put away some of her hair that got stuck in her mouth.

I got up and decided to get a glass of water in the kitchen...

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

~3rd person pov~

' I'm hungry...' Beel muttered as he scampered his way to the kitchen. He can't handle the hunger he felt as he woke up. When he entered, he noticed that M/n is there too, drinking some water as he lean on the counter. M/n look at him when he heard some rustling noises he made. Maybe the fabric?