8: You made the wrong choice

It's my birthday!!! And I am soooooo pleased with the birthday event they have in the game! I'm happy (╥﹏╥) Anyways, enjoy your reading journey!

~MC's pov~

' What do I do?' I thought, trying to get away from his grip on my jaw while my legs are dangling off the ground. Mammon had gone to call for backup while I stayed so that I can be a witness to the event of my brother fighting as a self-defense. But at this rate, we might become deceased before proving that we're victims.

' God damnit, Mammon! What's taking you so long?!' I cursed in my mind. M/n is in dire condition and we can't make any escape. I prayed, hoping that maybe a miracle would happen. And it did...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

' So, you're saying that we should let it be?'

' Yes. Only by that he'll grow and be able to protect those who are dear to him.'

' I see. To think he have that much potential in him and we even managed to get MC as our exchange student by coincidence, they sure hold some unique powers in them.'

' They did have an angel's blood flowing through their veins after all.'

' Yeah, it's a shame that my wish for him to enjoy it here have to go down the drain but I'm really looking forward to the future they hold.'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~3rd person pov~

' LUCIFER!!! HELP!!!' Mammon shouted, barging into the meeting room.

' Ha... What did you do again?' Lucifer inquired, still sitting on one of the chairs as he pinches the bridge of his nose. He was doing some paperworks alongside Barbatos and Diavolo. Mammon frantically rushed towards him and grabbed Lucifer's hand, attempting to get him off his chair but to no avail.

' COME ON, LUCIFER!!! COME ON!!!'

' Tell me what happened first, Mammon.'

' WE DON'T GOT NO TIME FOR THIS!!! THE HUMANS ARE IN DANGER, YOU PRICK!!!'

' What?!'

' JUST FUCKING GET UP ALREADY!!!'

Lucifer scrambled up from his seat and quickly followed his brother sprinting down the halls. While they were running through the school ground, Lucifer demanded Mammon to explain what happened.

' Well...'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

•°•.•°Flashback°•.•°•

' MAMMON!!!'

I was pushed aside before M/n started defending me against the incoming attack. I was shock along with MC, not expecting something like that to ever happen.

' MC! You know what to do!'

As if snapping out of a trance, she immediately grab my hand and gave me instructions.

' Mammon, go get back ups. I'll stay here with M/n. Go!'

' But you're not safe here! You should come with me!'

' I'm sorry, Mammon. But I need to stay here as a witness for my brother. If you were the one to stay here and help him, I can't get any help needed. Who knows how many demons out there seeking a chance to eat my soul. Believe me, it's better this way.'