gogy smut

Ik I write abt George alot but I'm on my gogy obsession arc sooooo , also ik point of views might change but pls bare w me I'm terrible at this stuff also 3 posts in one day periodddd

Lately me and George have been pretty busy w streaming and planning on making merch together so it's been hard but both of us told our fans that we would be taking a month off of streaming , so here we are you and George are making dinner , lasagna to be exact ~ George stop eating the cheese we're gonna need that for the rest ! ~ i scold as we wait for it finish baking , he pouts as he puts the cheese down

Skip to after dinner

Dinner went great it was nice to enjoy a meal with George without having to worry about streaming and editing videos , but right now me and George are cuddling while we watch a movie, about halfway into the movie George began to kiss my neck and massage my thighs ~g-george w-hat are you doingg~ I manage to whimper out as he found my sweet spot and began to bite on it making a dark purple hickey ~ mmm so pretty~ he remarks as he admires his work of small bruises and the one very dark bruise ~ daddy wants to pleasure you , is that ok darling?~ he asks as he caresses your cheek ~
yes please, please daddy ~ you whine out ~ mmmm alright darling, daddy's gonna be doing all the work tonight ok be a good girl for daddy ? You just sit there being pretty like you always do ~ he says as he teases my breasts , you reply with an eager nod and a small whine ~ mmm my precious girl ~ he chuckles as he began to undress me he , soon enough your just in your panties and bra , he takes off your bra and begins to massage your breats ~mmmm daddy please ~ you mewl as he teases your nipples ~what is it darling? ~ he teases as he stops ~ please daddy pleasure me I'm so wet for you ~ you say as you squirm around to possibly get some friction on your soaked pussy ~mmmm is your pussy already wet for daddy ? Does my baby want me to please her ? ~ he mocks as he runs small circles on your wet panties ~ please da-ddy mmm please do som-somthing ~ you say as your eyes well up with tears ~ oh baby it's ok dont cry daddy's gonna please you just be patient ~ he says as he wipes your now tears , he takes off your panties and begins to rub your clit softly as he holds your hips down to keep you still as you squirm around ~oh hod d-daddy thank you so much daddy feel-feels so goooddd~ you moan out as he chuckles at your sensitiveness , he slips a finger in and began to softly finger you as he suckled on your breast , soon enough the room was filled with small whimpers and loud moans as he added another finger ~hmm-ahh daddy I'm gonna cum pl~ you were cut off by him adding another finger which sent you over the edge , cummming all over his fingers ~ so pretty , my beautiful girl making a mess of my fingers ~ he cooed as he cleaned his fingers with his mouth ~so sweet baby ~ he whispered before unexpectedly thrusting into you ~ *gasp* d-daddy oh-oh god ~ you moaned in surprise , he smirked before speeding up ~ fuck baby you feel so good ~ he moaned out as he threw his head back befre eaning down to start kissing your neck ~oh harder please ~ he obliged and in the process began to rub your clit began to rub your clit ~ hhmmm you like ? Gonna be a good girl and come. for. me ~ he spoke as roughly thrusted after the last three words ,your body felt hot and the knot in your stomach began to form as he kept on repeatedly hitting your g-spot ~ D-DADDY OHHHHH GODDD~ you whimpered loudly as you clawed at his back whole gasping for air , it felt so good and all you could think about was his cock ~ I'm g-gonna cum please make me cum daddy ~ you moaned out as your legs began to shake ~ c'mon baby cum for daddy ~ he groaned out as he was close as well , with him giving your permission you came with a loud moan , you were in a state of euphoria your mind was hazy and your legs shaking , shortly after , George also came all over your thighs with a loud whine ~ fuck baby you did so good ~ he praised as he grabbed a wet towel to clean both of your up ~ you too baby , I love you ~ you said as you pecked his cheek , ~ you wanna take a bath ? ~ he asked , you just nodded and got up, following him to the bathroom were he prepared everything , after the bath you two just cuddled for the rest of the night ~ I love you y/n ~ ~ I love you George ~