" Youre gonna be fine "

This is more of a vent but I thought I'd make it a small techno blurb ( I know I use the word child alot in this but the reader is of age lol , I just want it to as gender neutral as possible and I couldn't think of another word lol )

Y/n sat at their desk tears running down their now pink and puffy face , why did they have to think this way ? , why did they have to be so insecure about their body ? , why did they constantly feel as if they had failed everyone around them ? , I mean a perfect child doesnt have mental health issues right ?, A perfect child doesnt have to get hospitalized due to their mental health sometimes right ? , Most people can just live their lives care free not worrying about the things that go on in their mind , But why couldn't they do that ? , was something wrong with them ? , were they just not trying enough ? ,THEY JUST WANTED AN ANSWER FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Everything went red . Y/n destroyed their whole desk and tore apart everything in sight , now in the present time techno has just gotten home from grocery shopping , after he sets everything down he walks up to y/n's office were he see's them on the ground in tears with everything around them , he doesn't say anything he just kneels down and pets their hair " it's going to be ok love , I'm so sorry , but you have to believe me " he says as he grabs their hand and kisses it " Its not fair why cant I just be happy tech? " they cry " I'm not sure bunny " he calmly says " Goddamnit tech you dont get it do you?!" They yell angrily as they're in his arms " no I dont bunny your right " he says as he wipes their tears off " c'mon bun let's get you cleaned up , you have some cuts and dirt on you " ( for context y/ns desk had some pictures and plants on it )

As he washed y/n off it was pretty quite , until y/n spoke up " I'm sorry " they said as tears filled their eyes " it's alright bunny cakes you have absolutely nothing to be sorry about , when I fell inlove with you I promised myself that I was going to marry you and take care you for the rest of my life and that's what I'm doing bun and you know what ? , I dont regret it not one bit " techno said as he caressed their face , " I love you technoblade " they said as the leaned in for a kiss , tech happily obliged and kissed them " and I technoblade love y/n " he said as they pulled away from the kiss .

I hope you guys are all doing well , or atleast better than me , my insurance is being a bitch which means I probably wont go to residential until sometime in june but idc at this point , uh about the blurb , this is sm that happened but just more of a fantasy of how I wish it could be resolved, because in reality my room is still a mess , and I never really moved on from it , I just got up , stopped crying and went on with my day