top of the morning - George smut

Warnings: cursing,  oral ( female receiving)  , sex , unprotected sex ( wrap it up kids ) , somnophilia and just pure smut

You had always been a heavy sleeper and George knew and used it to his advantage ,  but to be fair he had woken you up like this before so he knew you'd enjoy this

It had been a pretty busy week for you and George you worked alongside George as a streamer and YouTuber and it was Saturday which you and george agreed would be ur day off of streaming and editing,  you guys didnt really have plans but George woke up at around 10:30 am and after watching you sleep for a couple of minutes he got bored so he got up and used the washroom after he came back he saw that you had pushed the cover completely off of your body you were wearing one of George's hoodies and pair of comfy purple lace panties " fuck " he mumbled to himself his mouth waterd you looked so irresistible he feel himself getting hard
Then he got an idea he layed on the end of the bed and spread you legs a bit he bit his lip as he slid your panties off he softly lapped at your heat as you began to squirm around he softly chuckled to himself he brought his two fingers to your heat spreading some of your wetness around before plunging his fingers in you,  you woke up with a gasp that soon turned into a moan " G-eorge god " you moaned as he took his fingers out "Gogy why did you stoooppp" you whined " dont worry darling your gonna get to cum , around my cock " he cooed as he caressed your face he got up and layed back you looked at him confused " Come on darling why dont you ride my cock and show me how much you want to cum " you got up and hovered over his erect cock and gasped as you felt him sliding in your heat you let out a loud moan blushing  and covering your face with the sleeves of his hoodie that you still had on as you felt yourself becoming full , he snaked his hands around your waist " come on darling dont be shy , ride daddy's cock " you nodded and began to move you hips up and down slowly he let out a loud groan as you began to move your hips faster each time going a bit deeper soon enough the room was filled by the lewd noises from your guy's coupling " fuck darling keep riding me just like that , ohhh fuck such a good girl for daddy " he moaned out " yes daddy love being your good girl and riding your large cock " he had enough , you gasped as he quickly almost comically flipped both you  to over so that he was on top your legs began to shake as you got close the pleasure was overwhelming "daddy I'm gonna cum " you sobbed as tears ran down your face " fuck darling me to " he moaned as he picked up his pace  and rubbed your clit in figure eights" come on darling cum all over daddy's cock like the good little girl I know you are come darling just like that " he groaned as you shook and sobbed out of pure pleasure while coming undone he soon finished not to long after you with a loud moan he pulled out and went to get a wash cloth soaked with some warm water " than-" you started but you were cut off " shhh it's ok darling dont push  yourself " he said as he cleaned you off " did so good for me darling I'm sorry of i was a bit to rough " he cooed as he peppered kisses on your neck "it's ok Georgie , i liked it " you said softly as you dozed off " sweet dreams darling "