1.

It all started when her brother Lincoln was arrested. Bella didn't know what to think or how to act.

Her and Michael didn't speak as often either, Lincoln was the one holding the three together.

She was coming home from work one day when she noticed someone stood outside her apartment. It was Michael.

"Mike?" Bella cautiously asked while walking towards her door.

The figure turned around and indeed it was her brother. She was expecting a warm smile or at least a hello since they hadn't seen each-other in over a year.

"Can I come in?" He stated, "It's important." She simply nodded and ushered him out the way so she could open the door.

Her house was a 3 bedroom. One being the office and one being a spare room. It was certainly a lovely house and Bella deemed herself lucky to live there.

Michael walked inside and stood in the living room. "This letter here" He said as he grabbed a letter from his pocket, "contains everything you need to know. Follow the instructions word for word and if anything changes let me know. Do not open until I tell you to and do not lose it."

It all sounded very suspicious but she knew her brother and trusted him. Bella nodded her head. After he spoke he started to make his way back to the door. "Aren't you going to stay? Mike I haven't seen you since Lincoln was arrested."

He turned around and looked at his sister. "All will be revealed soon, I love you." He spoke before shutting the door.

She walked over to her sofa, threw the keys on the table and flopped down into the seat, staring at the letter in her hands and wondering what on earth was going on.

A few months then passed, It was the day of their brothers court hearing.

Bella dressed into a black, sophisticated dress and black, heeled boots. As she was doing my makeup, Bella received a phone call from Lisa.

"Hey Anna, I have a favour." Lisa said with a tone of guilt.

She never used to like Lisa but since Lincoln's been arrested, Bella felt bad for the woman. LJ had become a handful since his Fathers arrest, it affected him badly and he started lashing out.

"Sure, hit me with it."

"Would you be able to take LJ to the court hearing later? I know we said he wasn't going to go but he's been screaming at me all morning," She said, tears rolling out. "He said he'll make his own way if I don't take him so I would much rather he go with someone trusted than on his own."

Bella sighed, not wanting her nephew to be dragged into this mess any more than he already was but she agreed, knowing Lisa was correct and LJ would find a way to go. "Of course, I'll be over in 30." The Aunt replied before hanging up and finishing what she was doing.

As she was about to leave the door she spotted the letter Michael gave her the other month and sighed. "God Michael what do you have planned." Bella said aloud before walked out the door and into the car.

She soon arrived at LJs and before Bella could get any further than stepping out the car, the front door slammed shut and a pissed off LJ was walking her way.

"Hey Kid." Bella said, gaining his attention, but only receiving a half arsed smile as he tried to walk past and into the passengers seat.

"LJ, come here." He didn't. "I'm being serious Lincoln come here now." She stated which made him come over as he knew Bella only called him Lincoln when she was being dead serious. "I know seeing your Dad go to jail was hard-"