8.

"A systems what?" The woman asked Michael as he tried to explain why he was there.

"It's a systems diagnostics test. Footage from our technology can pick up exactly where your line was corrupted."

"And who corrupted it? You guys."

"Maybe, my supervisor wants it fixed as soon as."

"So you're not with the electric company?"

"No Ma'am but you can phone the electric company but they'll probably just send some tech over tomorrow if you're lucky. You'll spend a whole day finding the problem and another fixing it. We're here right now and will be turning your juice back on."

"My juice?" She replied seductively.

"Yes."

"And uhm, that's your crew?" She asked while pointing outside to T Bag, Tweener, Linc and Bella.

"Yes Ma'am."

The two walked into her garage as Michael explained. "The cable runs right underneath your garage, meaning we have to dig it up to get to it."

"Who's going to pay for it and the clean up and repair?" She sighed.

"The company will cover all the costs."

"Well how long will it take?" She nagged.

"Either way, we will be out of here today."

"We really need to get started Ma'am. Wouldn't wanna pretty little thing like yourself sitting alone in the dark tonight now would we?" T Bag flirted, causing her to reciprocate.

"That depends on who I'm sitting with."

"Touché."

"Fine that's okay, Y'all go ahead and do what you need to do." She started to walk away when she saw Linc and winked at him.

"Yo we gots company." Tweener walked in, two familiar faces behind him.

"What's up snowflake?" Benjamin said, Sucre stood next to him.

"Boys, your timing is impeccable," Michael stated, not finished speaking. "We're trying to run something here and we can't have people walking in off the street."

"Oh, okay. So you want us to leave and you can just mail us the cheque?" C note replied, wanting his share of the money.

Michael walked up to Sucre. "You have to trust me, I'll send you your share of the money but we can't have you two here right now, it could jeopardise everything."

"I'm not going anywhere. I want my share of the money."

"How about we stop wasting time alright? C note interrupted, causing Bella to look over at him.

"You're the only reason the times being wasted, put your ass to use and do something."

C note chuckled. "I see you're still here. How does it feel being a wanted man?"

Bella glared at him in response, but as she did so, C note noticed someone in particular. "You're still alive?"

He walked over to T Bag, getting in his face. "And kickin' homeboy."

Bella walked to the enterance to the house and started to walk in, getting away from the men and their stupid arguments. "Hello?" She called out. As she turned the corner she bumped into Jeanette.

"Oh! Gosh, you scared me." She stated as she saw Bella.

"Sorry about that Ma'am. Do you mind if I use your bathroom?"