5.

hey guys! quick notice: i changed from 1st person to 3rd as I prefer writing in it!

The three of them were determined to free LJ- he was innocent and they needed him if they were going to progress any farther. Knowing the time and location of his hearing, this was their only shot.

Michael, Lincoln and Bella were inside the car park still, a short walk from the city centre. She needed to make a change to her appearance seeing as she didn't have the chance to before the escape.

"Guys, I need to quickly pop back into the city- grab a few important bits. Do you need anything?" She stated, looking towards the two.

"No we're good." Michael replied, trying to smile.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? What if we don't find you again?" Linc asked, worried for his sister.

"Lincoln, no one knows that I'm on the run- I'm safe okay." Bella assured him. She smiled and hugged the two before continuing. "3 o'clock and the court house, i'll be there."

She could see the concern in both her brothers eyes but shook it off before going.

A short walk later and Bella had arrived, scanning the area to know her surroundings. Across the street from her there was a hairdressers and Bella knew she needed something drastically.  She carefully crossed the road before walking into Bettys Beauty- which surprisingly was very quiet.

The women in there seemed extremely friendly and the conversations the two shared were rather pleasant. Bella went from having short brunette hair to long blonde, layered extensions.

She payed with the cash she had previously taken out, she had taken a lot out of the bank the day of the escape, knowing once they found out her identity that she wouldn't be able to make any transactions using the fake card from one of her previous missions and her personal card was immediately off the table.

Bella noticed the time was 1:52 and that she had just over an hour to get to the court hearing.

She quickly ran across the road and a cute clothes boutique being the first shop she saw. Bella looked around before finding a black, plain handbag: a plain black cap: a black bandana: 2 plain coloured shirts and a spare pair of leggings. Once at the till she realised, they only accept card- leaving her no other option than to use her card as it was already 2:15 and the court house wasn't as close as she had hoped- meaning she needed to leave as soon as possible.

"Excuse me ma'am." The shop attendant said, gaining her attention. "Could you show some ID please, it's store policy."

She sighed, grateful she had decided to use the Ashleigh Evans debit card. Bella retrieved the ID from her pocket, showing it to the cashier and thanking her, but just as a she did so, she noticed a police sketch hanging on the wall behind her. Her eyes met Bellas and followed them until she saw what she was staring at. "The police believe there's a woman helping the fox river 8- that's the sketch they're handing out." She chuckled before squinting towards her.

The sketch was of her and boy did they do a good job. The nose was perfect and everyone knows if you have the nose correct then the rest won't be a problem. Not only that but the individual who described her clearly had an eye for detail- the pupils. Bellas left pupil was slightly bigger than her right in the drawing- meaning the drawing was almost spot on.

Her eyes widened as she grabbed the shopping and quickly walked out of the store- raising alarm within the cashier. Confused, she turned back to look at the drawing and somewhere in her gut she had the feeling to call the police.

It took roughly 10 minutes for the officers to arrive, meaning she was already on her way to LJs court hearing.

"Ma'am what could you tell me about this woman? Did she use any form of identification or card to pay for her items?" One of the officers asked the woman who nodded her head.

"Yes, uh her name was Ashleigh, Evans I think. I can print off the history of this machine for you it won't take a minute." She replied before walking into the back for a couple minutes and returning with a list of past users. "There, Ashleigh Evans." She stated as she handed it over to authority.

The officers examined this paper before one of them phoned the lead investigator on this case.

"Sir, we think we have a lead on their associate." The cop stated through the phone. "A woman name Ashleigh Evans stopped inside a shop, bought some clothes and left. I'll ask around in neighbouring shops to see if this woman went anywhere else but facially she fits the description."

"Okay thanks." He responded while sitting opposite to LJ.

'Ashleigh Evans where did that name sound so familiar?' Alex thought to himself, unsure of what to think.

Meanwhile, Bella had arrived and as she did, she noticed her two brothers stood with their backs to her. As she walked over, she tied her hair back and threaded it through the back of her cap.

She walked over to the two and stood next to them, folding her arms. "So boys, what's the plan?" She questioned: gaining their attention.

The two looked at her and gave her an odd look- clearly noticing the appearance change but didn't say anything. "Watch and see." Michael replied, walking forward: causing the other two to join him.

The three climbed the fire escape stairs onto the roof, Michael holding a backpack in his hand which contained everything they needed. Bella was curious as to what the plan was so she stood back and watched; eventually being confused over the spray paint canister Michael took out- her questions soon being answered as he sprayed a toy gun to make it look real.

Once that was finished, they forced a vent open, giving them open access to the vents, tunnels and anything behind the scenes.

However, down below Alex Mahone was catching onto their plan due to a phone call Lincoln had made earlier within the day. He knew something was about to happen but until Lincoln Burrows opened the top of the elevator- he had no idea in the world what that could be.

Lincoln immediately aimed a gun at the man, "Keep it in the holster and no one here hurt." He grunted as Michael and Bella- who's face was covered with the bandana, peered over the edge. "Keep it in the holster!" He repeated as Alex moved. "Alright LJ make it stop. He's coming with us so just stay cool."

LJ pulled the stop button before looking back up and locking eyes with his Uncle. "Hey buddy give me his gun." Michael asked the nervous kid, causing him to try take it from Alex's grasp- failing to succeed. This caused a glare from all three siblings and Alex reluctantly handing over the gun to Michael.

"Okay LJ give me your hand!" Lincoln asked, causing the kid to reach up. "Thata boy, come on."

Before any of them could react, Linc dropped the fake gun and Alex grabbed LJs body, pulling him. "Back off! Back off!" Michael and Lincoln kept repeating in an aggressive tone- desperate to get their family back.

"Get off of him!" Bella shouted, joining in with her brothers shouts but unfortunately for her, Alex found familiarity within her but thankfully still couldn't put his finger on who she was.

"Give yourselves up and the boy can walk! It's the only way he's getting out of this place. It is the only way!" Alex shouted, causing LJ to panic and accidentally turning off the emergency stop.

The three siblings looked at each other before letting go of LJ and closing the hatch.

The lift opened up, Alex walking out and speaking with a bitter tone. "Scofield, Burrows and their accomplice are up there." He shouted.

The three had made it back onto the roof and were running, running down the stairs and running towards Michael and Lincoln's van.

They all jumped inside and Lincoln quickly drove off- avoiding the gunshots being sent their way but unfortunately for Linc, he did not miss one of them.