6.

"Quite sad really, doing all that work to break out just to then die." One of the FBIs team said. "So who was it?"

Alex was staring into the distance, zoning out. "Shales." He paused, "Uh Scofield, you'll probably find his brother accomplice with him." That name rang through his head again.

Ashleigh Evans

Oscar Shales

That's when it hit him.

"Wheeler, I need everything on FBI Agent Anabella Jade." He shouted, interrupting Wheelers conversation- the man looking at him blankly. "Now!"

Wheeler nodded before making a phone call, leaving Alex alone to take the pills he kept in his pocket.

A few miles over, a clear view from the bridge , the three siblings climbed over the mound- glad they were finally out of sight from the clearing.

"What now?" But Bella spoke too soon, just as she did a car pulled up and out stepped Nika Volek.

"I guess I owe you another. I'll hold up my end once we are in the clear, I promise." Michael said, smiling softly at Nika.

"Are you going to meet up with her? The doctor?" This caught Bellas attention.

"What doctor?" She questioned, causing everyone to look back at her.

Lincoln grabbed her arm gently and led her to the side, leaving Michael and Nika to talk.

"Whilst we were in Fox River, Michael met a doctor- Sara Tancredi. She left the door open for us, if it weren't for her we would still be in there."

"Why would he meet up with her?" Bella asked, curious on if there was more to it.

"He fell for her B, like real bad and now she's tangled in this mess alongside us." Bellas eyes widened, how many people were in on this plan?

"What happens when you get to Mexico?" Nika asked as the 4 drove.

"You don't wanna know, best if you don't. I'll wire you the ten thousand once we get it." Michael replied in a monotone voice.

"Hey!" Bella shouted as she pointed behind her. "What the fuck?" A car was speeding close towards them, almost hitting them.

That's when who was driving the car came into eyesight. It was Bradley Bellick and Roy Geary.

"That fucking pig!" Bella spat.

"Hold on!"

Moments later, cars bashing into each other, Michael had to stop as it was too dangerous- meaning they all piled out.

BANG!!

"Nobody move!" Bellick shouted, raising the gun.

"You don't have to do this boss." Linc groaned, causing Bellick to scoff.

"No need for the formalities anymore, when you hopped that wall you took our jobs right with you."

"Any harsh movements and the whores get it." Bellick spat, grabbing Nika and Geary grabbing Bella.

"Who the fuck are you calling a whore?" She yelled at the men, resulting in Bellick pointing it towards her instead.