7.

A mile or so away, Tweener entered a small gardening shop- clearly looking for a shovel to dig with. Inside this shop were two men, one of them leaving shortly after Tweener entered.

"Hey now, what you digging?" The owner asked.

"Just helping my Grandpa."

"I gotta bigger one in the back if you're going deep."

"Nah this'll do man."

"If I don't recognise you from somewhere..." The man started, causing Tweener to panic. "Do I know your Grandpa?"

"Nah probably not he only moved here a month or so ago."

"Really? What's his name."

"His names Grandpa, alright I really need to get this and go." Tweener demanded.

"Sure thing fella, I'll ring it up- right now!" He shouted as he smacked Tweener in the face with a bat.

"I know where I've seen you before! You're one of the fox river fellas." He shouted, still hitting Tweener before nearly knocking him out cold.

"You got the wrong guy...." He mumbled.

As the man was tying Tweener up, the front door bell chimed- notifying him someone was here. "We're closed!" He shouted, hoping the person would leave. Once he realised he wouldn't, he walked out; seeing Michael and Bella.

"Sorry guys we're closing early today." The man paused, looking over at Bella, then back to Michael. "Stay right there-" He began, before being interrupted by Michaels fist knocking him to the ground.

As Michael was about to walk right past him, the man jumped up; tackling him to the floor. Bellas eyes widened so she kicked the guys back: he retaliated by grabbing her foot and pulling her to the floor. Before he could do anything else, Lincoln walked in- clearly pissed and stomped his foot onto the guy and pulling out his gun. "Wheres the kid?" He asked, not receiving an answer. "Wheres the kid!" He repeated, only receiving an answer from Bella who was standing up.

"He's back here." She replied, walking towards the back room.

All four of them walked to the back, Linc still pointing a gun at the strangers head.

Little did they know the map was currently being digested by Theodore Bagwell.

Little did Bella know, the man she once loved was tracking her down, but not before he became the owner of a new stash of pills. Annabella wasn't the only one who had changed in the last few years- Alex was a full blown addict.

The siblings had found Tweener and were determined to get the map off of him- Bella was still in a different zone, bombarded by the thoughts of being on the wanted list.

"Give us the map!" Linc shouted, shoving the kid against the wall.

This caused Tweener to lightly chuckle, "He told you I had it?" resulting in the brothers to look at eachother with the same expression.

They'd been played.

The four of them left the shop asap and travelled back to the car that the men had locked T Bag in previously.

"There's only one way to settle this." Michael stated as he unlocked the car to find T Bag in the middle of digesting the map. "Don't tell me that's what I think it is!" He shouted in anger.

"Yep, it is pretty. But don't worry before I started to consume it, I memorised it with my photographic memory."

"Coming from a compulsive liar that's hard to believe." He spat at the sick man infront of him.