3.

Fifteen minutes had passed and I was starting to worry.

I stood up, trying to look around but it was pitch black and I couldn't make anything out.

"Come on Michael...." I spoke aloud, anticipating when he was going to come.

Just as I was about to sit back down, I heard some rustling in the distance. I whipped my gun out and pointed it in the direction of the noise.

Seconds later a drawn, skinny man came running out of the bush, others following him.

"Put your hands where I can see them!' I shouted, recognising the man, scared of who he was and why he was here.

Before he could say anything, two familiar faces came out from the same bushes.

"Bella?" Michael exclaimed as he rushed up to me.

"Mike? Oh thank god you got out alright!" I squealed as I lowered my gun, consuming him in a  hug. I pulled away and looked behind Michael. "Lincoln!" I squealed once again and pulled my other brother into a huge hug, relieved he was alive.

"Bella, what are you doing here?" He replied sternly, turning to Michael. "Michael why's she here? Do you know what this means?"

I sighed. "Yes I know what this means, I'm willing to sacrifice everything for you."

"Hey now I don't mean to ruin the party pretty but we are on the run from the feds." The skinny man from before said. It was in this moment I looked around and realised how many convicts there were, stood around us.

I looked at all their faces as one of the larger men bossed them all about, I knew who these men were.

John Abruzzi. I had looked into his associates last year, I helped Fibonacci in protective custody.

David Apolskis. I had tried to convince the local police not to throw him in such a high security facility as he hadn't done much wrong.

Benjamin Franklin. I had heard break room talk about a soldier who was dishonourably discharged, now arrested.

Theodore Bagwell. He was one of the most wanted men in America, who doesn't know who he is?

The only two I didn't recognise was the bug eyed dude and the Puerto Rican but from the looks of it, I didn't expect any less than the others.

We all hurried into the van, Abruzzi telling the bug eyed man to look for the car keys when in reality he had them.

"We can't just leave him-" I protested.

"We can and we will girly, Haywires from the whack shack." John responded and I sighed and made myself comfortable.

I was sat in between Michael and Theodore. He was the last man I would like to be sat by but I ignored it and minded my own business. Lincoln was driving, the Puerto Rican in front of me, next to Lincoln and Benjamin and David in the back.

"I've been dying to ask this, none of you are allowed to take offence." I stated, looking round. "Michael, how the hell did you manage to drag along 6 other inmates. A mob boss and a pedophile being two of them!"

My brother just looked at me, almost as if he felt bad for dragging me into this. "Everyone here either found out on their own behalf or were part of the plan from the start."

"That's right girly, I don't know what Michael mentioned to you but my plane is helping us escape." John said, replying to my question.

"Now now darling, you're so confused on why we are here but I've been dying to know why such a beautiful woman like yourself has thrown away her life to join a bunch of cons on the run." Theodore replied, making me feel uncomfortable.