11.

"Hey, what are you looking for?" The stranger asked Michael.

"Four wheels and a gas pedal." He chuckled in response, trying to find a car for the three. Meanwhile Sucre was on the phone to his cousin and Bella was sat on a bench.

A few minutes later, the three regrouped as the man went to get the keys for them- Sucre had a beaming smile across his face.

"We've got a few stops to make, thats when we will meet up with Linc."

"I cant go. She said no Papi, Maricruz said no! Can you believe that?"

"Thats great! You go on, get her." Michael replied, happy for his friend. "Take this, incase you run into trouble." He handed Sucre some money.

"The river- I told you to leave me behind but you didnt."

"I'd never leave you behind don't be stupid." He joked, pulling Sucre into a hug.

Once the two pulled away, Bella threw her arms around Sucre. "Go get her Fernando! I hope we bump into eachother at some point in the future."

Meanwhile, the man was coming back with Michaels keys. "Here you go!"

"I think we will need another car."

"You know, I decided to dig deeper into your history- or rather, lack of one. Starts off simple enough. Poor family. Mum leaves, somehow your dad holds onto custody and by the look of these paediatric records, beat you for the next four years. Not leaving a lot of options, he joins the military."

"Will there be any actual questions or is this just as how and tell?"

"Let me finish. Once left the military, joins the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Years later, works on a case with an agent who's at the bottom of the chain- Agent Bella Jade. When I had a look at her history, guess what name came up. Annabella Jade Scofield. How did you, runt who left the military, end up leading one of Americas biggest manhunts- who just so happens to include one of your own Agents? And then said Agent escapes your custody when you killed Apolskis? Ive got all of these dots Alex, theres no way to connect them."

"Maybe you need to work on your clearance level."

"I will work on you, I'll chain you to this desk until I get answers."

A knock on the door. "Sir theres a phone call for you."

Richard turned to Alex. "We arent done here."

Once Richard had left, Alex marched down the stairs, outside and into a car: Paul Kellermans car.

"We think these numbers are a way of Scofield communicating with Tancredi, some form of meeting point. This will lead you to them."

"All these criminals, I can understand why we need the brothers but- Annabella shes innocent and the other convicts."

"You've been hired to do a job, the reasoning does not concern you. You dont ask any questions about us, we dont let anyone ask questions about you."

Guilt consumed Alex, he knew what he had to do but never would he be able to murder Bella, but he knew he had to.

"They all die."