Three

"Steady now...In here." Taehyung said as he walked a pain-ridden Jungkook back into his house.

Jin stood as they entered and rushed to them. His eyes concerned and confused.

"What happened here?"

"Eomma help me get him to my room, he's been hurt."

"I see that, put him on my back Tae'."

Tae' nodded and moved behind Jungkook while Jin bent down and he lifted him carefully onto his Eomma's back.

A crying sound came from the living room and Tae' bit his lip.

"Take him up, I'll grab Taekook and be there in a minute."

Jin nodded and made his way up the stairs, quickly as Jungkook was whimpering in pain.

In minutes all three were in Tae's room and Tae' handed the baby to his Eomma.

"Please take care of him...just follow the guidelines and I'll help him, can you also text Appa to come home?"

Jin nodded and left the room and Tae' looked at Jungkook, who was holding his stomach and sweating.

He knelt on the bed and nudged Jungkook's arm, his eyes had been closed and he slowly opened them, looking at Taehyung.

"I need to look at your stomach Jungkook."

The younger shook his head clearly scared at what Taehyung would find. But the older boy wasn't having it.

"No excuses, I need to look, you could be cut?"

"I'm not, I'm...."He trid to move but a sharp pain shot through him and he whimpered.

"Come on." Tae' said and pulled him slightly up, taking his hoodie off him, then his t-shirt.

His eyes fell on his body and his anger grew once again...All over his torso where old and new bruises and numerous old cuts, his eyes went to Jungkook who looked away.

"How long 'Kook. How long has he been hurting you like this?"

A cascade of tears fell from the youngers eyes and Tae' felt pain in his chest.

"Sin..."He took a deep breath. "Since my Eomma passed...He wasn't always like this Tae'"

"It doesn't excuse him doing this to you now though...No-one has the right to lay a hand on someone, especially thier own child....It's immoral and wrong 'Kook."

"But you did too..."

Tae's eyes looked into his and he sighed.

"I don't regret hitting him, but it also doesn't mean I was right to do so...I just saw red when I saw what he was doing to you...And why didn't you stop him, 'Kook, why didn't you tell someone?"

"He's all I have left Tae', I have no other family, and I was...I was scared."

Tae' sighed and looked down at the fresh bruising on his stomach, it was changing colour the longer it was left and he hoped his Appa could help him.

"You will stay here from now on, we have plenty of rooms so don't go back to him...Ok?"

Jungkook nodded and tried to sit up but hissed and his hand automatically went down to his knee. Tae' was concerned.

"What, are you hurt there too?"

"This...this morning he..." he stopped and looked away.

"What? He did what?"

"I didn't wash my bowl after breakfast and he hit me with a bat...It hurt but I can control the pai..."

"Let me see." Tae' said anger in his voice.