Nine

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"Baby girl, I can't wait, you know he means the world to me."

"Oppa, I like this you, you look happy."

Taehyung smiled at his baby sister. She had a similar smile on her face as she listened to her big brother talk about the man they met yesterday at the park.

"And you really don't have to leave now?" She asked wanting to be sure.

Taehyung pulled her tiny body into his arms and nosed her neck...This was something she had liked from being a baby and to her, it meant that she was loved.

"I'm staying Summi, I have no reason to go now...He's back home."

"Good, I like that you're happy Oppa...Will you marry him like Eomma and Appa?"

Taehyung thought about this. Was it too soon to propose? Would Jungkook even accept him? What he knew though was that he wanted that. He wanted thier own babies, he had known for a long time that he could carry children...Just like his Eomma could, he wondered if Jungkook would accept the idea.

"Oppa?"

Taehyung smiled when he realised he hadn't answered so he pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"What do you think, Should I ask him?"

The little girl screwed her face up in thought, making Taehyung chuckle at her, until she smiled back at him.

"He makes you happy Oppa, I say do it."

"You like him huh?"

"I like anyone who makes you this happy Oppa, ask him."

Taehyung grinned at her and she beamed.

"Will you help me arrange my proposal?"

The little girl squealed and jumped into his arms, Taehyung laughed at her antics and then the door opened.

"Summi, have you done your...what's going on here?" Jin's voice cut into the happiness.

"Eomma, Taetae is getting married..."

Jin's eyes widened and he looked at Taehyung, who simply grinned at his sister.

"He's what? To whom?"

Now Tae' had failed to mention Jungkook returning to his mother, so he imagined this came as quite a shock to him, he looked at him, his eyes talking.

"He's back Eomma, we agreed to date."

Jin's face went from shock to understanding to warmth, as he walked closer to his son and placed an arm around him.

"Jungkook's back?" Tae' nodded. "When?"

"He just turned up in the park when I took Summi out the other day...Eomma, he hasn't changed...well he's older but he's still the sweetest boy ever. We are dating."

Jin smiled slightly and looked at his daughter.

"So where has this marriage talk come from? Are you planning to propose to him?"

Tae' bit his lip, his eyes on his mothers.

"What do you think? Should I?"

Jin smiled softly. He knew how much his son had missed the younger, but he also worried if the boy had resolved his pain...He didn't want Taehyung to be brought down with him after what he had been through. Tae' was watching him, and placed a hand on his own.

"Eomma, I know what you are thinking...You're worried he still has regrets, right?"

Jin sighed and looked at him.