Fifteen.

"What do you think about Tae-Jung?" Tae' said looking down at his daughter, then up at his husband.

Jungkook smiled as he too looked at the baby infant.

"You really can't help but to use our names for babies can you?" he was grinning remembering Taekook.

"Well, it makes her name unique, no-one else will have it, and if we have a boy in the future we already have a name for him." Tae' said matter-of-factly.

Jungkook looked at him, he wanted to go through this again, he himself wasn't sure he could do.

"You want another baby?"

Tae' looked up at him.

"Why not? I want this little one to at least have one sibling...Why, you don't want another?"

"It's not that..." Jungkook paused. "I'm just not sure I can see you go through it again." He said honestly.

Tae' was looking at him, his eyes shining.

"You were that worried about me?"

Jungkook reached up and caressed his face.

"Of course I was, I hated seeing you in pain...caused by me, again."

Tae' smiled at him and reached up to pull his nape towards him, gently he kissed his lips then pulled back.

"The pain...Whatever it was, don't you think it was worth it? Look at the result." He smiled with his eyes and looked down on the sleeping child in his arms.

Jungkook followed his gaze, and watched with heart eyes as his daughter moved slightly in Tae's arms, yes, she was worth it.

"She was worth it Tae', but let's leave it a few years yeah?"

Tae' looked at him, reading his face and saw he was concerned so he simply nodded and looked back at Tae-Jung.

"She has your eye shape." He said as he examined her facial features.

"Yeah, but the rest of her is purely you...We gonna be fighting bodies off her when she's older." He said chuckling.

"Kook, don't say that." Tae' said, but he was grinning.

"What, she'll be a stunner like her Eomma." He said defensively.

Tae' blushed but turned his attention to thier child. The infant was beginning to whimper and Jungkook jumped off the bed.

"She's hungry, I'll go grab a bottle for her."

Tae' simply nodded and watched as he rushed away, a smile covering his face. His husband was besotted already.

He looked down at her again, now fidgetting in his arms and thought back to what the nurses had said earlier. They had told him they would come and help bathe her and Tae' was eager to try this, yes he had helped when his sister was born, but his own daughter was different, she seemed more fragile to him.

He then thought about having a shower himself...He was feeling sweaty and dirty and decided he would ask Jungkook to help him after he had fed thier daughter.

He looked over to the side of the room, where his leg was stood and sighed. He didn't like needing help, missing being able to walk with both his legs, but this was his life now.

Soon Jungkook returned, a warmed bottle in his hands...It seemed the nurses kept a permanent supply of warmed milk on the unit, Tae' was thankful for this.

Handing his husband the bottle Jungkook watched as he began to feed their child. He was a natural.

In around ten minutes she was full and her eyes closed again, and Tae' looked up at Jungkook.