Six.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

His eyes scanned the whole of the cafe and he saw no sign of his friend...so walking up to a staff member he coughed to get his attention.

The male turned and looked around at him.

"Can I help you sir?"

"Where's Jungkook?"

"Who sorry?"

"Jungkook...my friend?"

Movement caught his eye and he turned his head, shooting away from the male and pushing on the door before it could close behind him. The force of the push knocked down the male behind the door and Tae' barred his escape from the exit.

"Why Kook?"

Jungkook was shocked as he pulled himself up and backed away from Taehyung...his eyes looking positively angered.

"L...Leave T...Taehyung."

Taehyung moved closer to the boy making Jungkook back up more, soon his back touched the wall and he looked into Tae's eyes like a scared bunny caught in headlights.

"Not until you tell me why? What was so bad you had to run away...huh?"

Jungkook shook his head, and Taehyung moved closer, almost caging him in.

"You can't be here, please leave me alone Taehyung."

"No...Not until you answer my question...Why Kook?"

"Because I had too, that's why...You wouldn't understand Tae' so just stop and leave me alone..."

"What so you're gonna flunk out of school, not graduate and live an unproductive life as a drop-out is that right? You're gonna ruin your life like that, is that it, hmm? I can't let you do that as your friend, so come back with us..."

Jungkook's eyes darkened and he reached up and pushed Taehyung with as much strength as he could muster.

"You don't own my life Kim Taehyung, so what I do with it is completely my own business...Who are you to tell me what I can and can't do...huh...now LEAVE ME ALONE."

Tae' was stunned, and he backed up a little, he never pictured he would fight him like this, no...In his mind he would bring him home with him and they would continue to look after thier baby and eventually go back to school and graduate...this was completely unexpected of Jungkook and he wasn't sure how to deal with it.

Taking his chance Jungkook brushed past him and out the door, only now did he really notice the backpack on his back and he became nervous...Was he running again?

So he followed after him and looked around as soon as he was back in the cafe. He saw him taking hurriedly to the male from before then he was handed some money and he began to walk out of the cafe...Tae' rushed after him and grabbed his hand as he left the building. But Jungkook yanked his hand away and turned on Taehyung.

"Leave me alone...and don't look for me again...you hear me."

He gave Taehyung a dead look in his eyes and walked away...leaving Taehyung dumbfounded.

He simply watched him leave, his heart hurting and within seconds he felt arms go around his shoulders and a hand rubbing his back.

"Didn't listen huh?"

His Eomma's voice said in his ear as he shook his head, allowing the tears to fall.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

His heart was breaking as he walked away from the one person who held his heart. The main person he missed and wanted to be around...Even in such a short time, he had come to feel affection for Taehyung...He would remember watching him in school, watching how quiet he was, except around his best friend and his boyfriend. He had often wanted to approach him and strike up a conversation but had never had the guts.