Eight

Ten years later.

"Mr. park is my residence arranged?" {On the phone.}

"Indeed sir, I have the key's with me for when you arrive."

"Ok, I am arriving at the port in about an hour, be waiting."

"Indeed sir."

Jungkook hung up the phone and placed it back in his pocket. He stood and left his cabin taking a stroll on the deck of the boat he was traveling in, lifting his head and smelling the air.

He preferred to sail rather than fly and this way his work could be in the same place as he was. He was currently returning to his home in South Korea after being commissioned by an important art gallery to create some drawings and paintings for them.

He had moved onto paintings as well as drawings about four years before and his work was highly sought after by all manner of people in the industry.

He even went by a pseudonym of Somi Lee these were his mothers and her good friend's names together. Lee for Miss Lee, the woman who took him in all those years ago after his father's death.

In the next week he would be driving up to Seoul to deliver his work and hopefully get paid.

Over the years he had built a high clientele, all people who had fallen in love with his talent and skill for drawings of all kinds...His most popular being portraits, or life art as he called it.

He had made quite a lot of money for his skills and thus could...if he so wished...afford luxuries like big houses and top of the range cars...Well...He could afford them, but still chose to go relatively small, big houses didn't really interest him, so for his new home he had chosen a old-style victorian home...it had three bedrooms and a spacious basement and attic...and he had already cancelled his storage fees and had his mother's things moved there and they were waiting for him to arrange in place.

He would be alighting the ship at Dong-Gu port and traveling by car to his hometown, which would take him roughly one hour and then hopefully he could relax and take some time out before finishing his work for the gallery show in a week.

He worked on a basis where once his drawings were completed, he would deliver them and be paid, what happened to them after that wasn't his business...However this gallery was different, he would still get paid for his work, but once sold he would get 10 percent of the profit.

He still wasn't sure who he would report to when he arrived in Seoul...All he was told was it would be a representative of the gallery, and he would pay him his fee...Then he would attend a party that night and go home...it was that simple...After that he would concentrate on setting up his own gallery, just like he'd had in the states...He already had a lot in mind for what he wanted to do with his new gallery.

He had hated leaving his gallery in the states, but he had left it in a trusted friends hands, and he knew she would contact him if there were any problems.

The hour was over quickly and Jungkook was soon stepping off the boat, his work under his arm, and his carry-on luggage slung over his other shoulder...All he had to do was collect his bags from the loading area and he could be on his way home.

Finding Mr. Park soon after departing he handed over his paintings and shoulder bag, then made his way to the loading area to get his bags.

Soon he was in the car on his way to his new home, having already been given the keys by his associate.

Another hour and a half later and he was in his home...his bags having been placed inside and his associate had just left leaving him alone.

He was in two minds whether to just relax or do something productive...Looking towards the door he decided, and pulling his shoes on he grabbed his keys, wallet and phone and left his house. He had decided to be productive and take a walk around his new neighborhood...it was in the same area he lived before he went to the states, but he wanted to see if it had changed in any way.