Chapter 3: Story (First Version) Intro

This chapter will be the longest one, so I recommend you taking breaks and get your notes in order so you can understand the story better, in this chapter we discover the 1.0 version of the story for the film, along with the explanations of some things.
Now you'll be asking: "Why 1.0?" well, when I heard the premise of the movie I felt off by it at first, but then I thought about building another story to it. 1.0 is the one closer to my first idea and in order to keep the consistency of my concepts, I write 1.0 to those, with 2.0 being the one which is similar to the official Premise and my concepts with certain changes. So basically: First version: My first concept of the story which doesn't do anything with the official premise, but it would make a great movie and bridge to a sequel series which explores the new worlds and characters, along with their themes. Second version: The official premise with my concepts from the First Version, but with changes. It's still similar tone and theme vise, and still makes a decent bridge to the sequel series. Now that I explained that, let's get to the other parts of the intro then later on the 1.0 version of the story:My Main Inspirations: Now let me tell you the main inspirations I got when making this chapter: I already mentioned the "Kung-Fu Panda" movies, but I also got inspiration from other DreamWorks films like the first two "How To Train Your Dragon" movies and "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron". I also got inspired by "Princess Mononoke", "Spirited Away", "The Ed, Edd and Eddy's Big Picture Show", Disney's "Brother Bear" and "Lion King" movies, and older films which although meant for children but they explored darker themes like "The Secret of NYMH".
The Themes: The Coexistence Theme: The coexistence theme had been explored in many other media and it's not new for the series too, since people said that it's present in the show too. So how fitting it would be if they use this theme in order to explore the flaws of our characters and throughout the journey, they fix them, in order to work together with someone, who can save them from the Enemy Programs?In my concepts, it's present through the distrusting between Rob, his mother and the Wattersons for the most part, for others too but mostly between the two families. In the film we see Lori not thinking everyone else from the series are worthy enough when it comes to destroy the Enemy Programs, since the worlds outside of theirs work differently, not to mention her traumas, as well as the fact that the Enemy Programs can destroy them for good. Which she's right about, but she needs to listen to our main family too and vise-versa, a.k.a they need to find a middle ground in order to save the channel and themselves. Certain moments show us that despite their different personalities, they are both stronger together, than they are apart. Lori and Rob needs to let their emotional wounds heal but in order for that to happen, the main family needs warm up to them and understand that their situation is serious and should be more understanding to others instead of being selfish.
The Silver Lining Theme:This Theme speaks for itself: Even after the destruction of Elmore, they find someone who can help them throughout.
These are the main themes that I think would be great for a movie, there are other smaller themes such as the Mythology Elements in the form of the guardians as well as in their realm (which aren't too far-fetched, given that the show made mythological references too with character names and designs), but they simply shows the atmosphere and personalities of the worlds and it's characters.The Consistent Tone: Now let's talk about the tone: Would the movie be better if it's 100% serious toned? Of course not. Would it be better if it's just a normal episode for an hour? Absolutely not.The movie should take a balance between fun and cute, all while being serious and intense. Remember "The Disaster" and "The Rerun"? That's what the movie should be tone-vise, but without the "kitty" being selfish and annoying. I'll write down what tone will a certain scene and what kind of jokes would be fitting for them partially.Not only the dialogue, the characters expressions and gestures should tell the tone and how they feel, but so as the colors of certain scenes I'll write those too in this chapter what I mean by those. In the film, the characters who should get the most focus are The Wattersons, Rob and Loretta. That's the intro, I upload the 1.0 version of the story immediately