Chapter 4: Story 2.0 version (Part 4)

(The image does not belong to me. Credit to: skeezqueen13. And yes, this part is about Rob and his background too) 

Story 2.0 Part 4: Rob's Mother and The Banishment Flashback 

Meanwhile in the Palace, Rob and his father look around. Seeing various art and sculptures, which look like homages to real life folklore based sculpture and art. Once they see those showing a female purple eastern dragon, Rob gets a headache, trying to remember something about her. 

(One of my paintings about her

(One of my paintings about her. Note: At the time I couldn't find light purple paint, so I improvised) 

The next scene show certain moments from his past, such as calming moments from his childhood: with the dragon playing, comforting or teaching him certain things.

Then we see a moment set years later with her telling him at midnight, that she'll be away for a while, but she comes back.

It then cuts to the Shadow Creatures breaking into their home still at night, featuring their Commander. He tell them to send both of them to The Void, saying they'll be the first mistakes from this world to experience the exile. The scene ends with both of them being banished there, and The Commander closing the opening of The Void, like how Rob did in "The Disaster".

The flashbacks end here, with his father holding and comforting him. Rob then tells him what he just saw:

Rob: "Those monsters... They're the reason why our home is gone... They took away everything from us... They're the reason, why I look like THIS!!!"

He yells furiously at the end, which cause his body to glitch intensely. To which one of the Guardians come in: 

Helia (The Phoenix Guardian): "We all know all the pain you suffered through, but rage won't solve anything. Come outside."

They both do it and talk about the Female Dragon we just saw:

Helia: "Loretta is one of the bravest and experienced Guardians from all of us, yet even she couldn't match up to the power of those demons... Once she got out of your world, she got attacked, and captured by them. She let out a warning roar, as a way to warn us to not come any closer. In order to not let us to get captured by them too. Rob, your mother may be imperfect at times, but she's very passionate and gentle to us all."

She finishes the explanation while they all going downstairs. The Watterson kids heard this, and feeling bad for it, Gumball apologizes to Rob for insulting his mother, a reference to a moment from "The Nobody"

Rob simply sighs and brushes it off, saying they need to concentrate to free his mother, The Dragon Guardian and get rid of the Shadow Creatures. 

Meanwhile the rest of the characters and the other Guardians do not get along too well, since as established, their characteristics are radically different.

For example: Some mess around the Garden of the Palace, (Playing or eating all the fruits from the 'trees', which are the charge source for The Guardians, Messing in the 'Bits Pool' where they can relax, etc)

Anais manage to get their attention, and she tells them that both sides need to find a middle ground, (especially after a show was attacked and cancelled by the intruder programs) in order to not only save the series (and with that, their home), but also the entire channel.

At this moment both Rob and Gumball look at each other a little shocked, then Rob unsure moves to his father.

Roland tries to encourage him into working along with them, even if there was a big rivalry in the past between them. 

To which he feels a little calmer. (Especially now that he even knows, that it was another being that ruined his life in the first place)