seven.

"stormy!" el smiles happily as storm plays with a toy in the living room, "come on, baby, eat your food because i need to see you finish it before i leave."

"storm storm!" el shouts as storm comes to a stop.

"good girl, now sit and eat." el says and puts some cornflakes into her mouth.

storms hisses at her as she gasps dramatically, "storm! storm, come on, i know you won't eat and one of us needs to because you sure as hell aren't dying before me." she points a finger as storm slowly walks to her bowl and eats.

"thank you." el smiles and leans down to pet her, "okay, i'm off then, i love you storm!" she kisses her head, "i love you so much."

storm meows and focuses on her food as el stands up and grabs her bag.

"be good, storm." she says as if storm could answer and then walks out of the house.

it's now around 11, el had already woke up to take ella to school and now she just needs to attend two classes and it's done with the day.

arriving at the college, el parks outside like usual and then sighs quietly to calm herself down. once she was settled, she exits her car and then throws her bag over her shoulder.

"hey el," stacy smirks and shoves her against the car as el gasps at the unexpected contact to her stomach.

stacy chuckles then walks away like nothing just happened as el collects herself from the concrete ground.

stacy hasn't physically hurt her in a while. she only does it under the influence of her boyfriend, troy.

all she does is insult her.

everyone thought that stacy was apart of being a witness on court but in reality, she was out of town that weekend.

stacy never lied. she only joined in with her boyfriend and his friends.

as el sighs quietly and slowly stands up, she feels someone hit her on the back of the leg making her gasp and fall again.

"missed me?"

el looks up slowly and her eyes gets meet with troy's.

her breath gets caught in her throat as she lays against her car helplessly.

what was he doing back? he moved to new york for college along with his other friends.

he kneels down, "we're going to have so much fun, el." he touches her cheek as she moves back with a whimper, "don't touch me."

"yeah? what are you gonna do about it? perhaps, press charges and be proved a liar?" he asks as she shakes her head, "i didn't lie! you did and you— y-you—" she gasps at the thought as he chuckles, "what? can't talk?"

"shut up." she whispers and hugs herself, "you know damn well what they did."

"oh yeah." he smirks, "i have the photos. perhaps people here would want to see them?"

"what's wrong with you!?" she cries loudly as he laughs, "oh el, you seriously thought it'll end there after you tried to put them in jail? think again, el. no one beats us."

she cries quietly and looks away as he chuckles and gives her another kick before walking away.

she groans and clutches her stomach and chest as she slowly gasps for her breath. great, just great.

doctor davis is going to love this.

stress, pain and underweight.

"el?" mike asks and rushes towards her across the parking lot to hold her.