twenty-one.

liked by dustinhenderson, willbyers and 520,302 others

mikewheeler: romeo and juliet in love story?

view all 43,302 comments

maxmayfield: romeo and juliet both died
> mikewheeler: not in taylor swift's love story
> eleanorhop: he's getting it now!!!!!
eleanorhop: marry me juliet <3
mikewheeler: you'll never have to be alone ❤️

"ella! let's go!" el shouts, "are you ready yet?"

"yes!" she runs towards the front door from the kitchen.

"okay, let's go to then." el grabs her hand, "storm storm! let's go!" she shouts as storm runs out of the living room, "we're going to the park stormy!" she hooks a leash on her as storm purrs.

"can i carry storm?" ella asks as she nods, "yes but hold onto her tightly till we get there."

"yes ma'am!" ella laughs and hugs onto storm tightly.

"where's mike?" ella asks as el smiles, "he is at basketball practice."

"i wanna watch!"

"it is a practice not game." el says, "he has a game in a few days where we can go to."

"i like mike." ella states as they walk down the street to the park, "i know you do and all it took was a ice cream bribe."

"no, it didn't!" she exclaims as el chuckles, "okay, okay." she smiles as storm starts to squirm in ella's arms.

"put storm down, baby. she wants to walk." el says as ella does so and holds onto the leash tightly.

hearing her phone ring, el grabs onto ella's hand tightly and then picks up her phone with the other.

"mike?" she asks, "hey, aren't you in practice?"

"hi mike!" ella tries to call out making ella smile.

"you with ella?" mike asks as el hums, "we are going to the park with storm. why are you calling?"

"i wanted to see where you are. want to join me for lunch?" he asks as she smiles widely, "sure, of course. where?"

"sushi? ella can pick." he says, "i'll hand the phone to her so hold on," she hands the phone to ella, "mike wants to ask you something."

she watches ella nod and speak and chose a restaurant for them.

ella hands her the phone back as el puts it up to her ear, "i miss you," mike whispers with a loud sigh.