twenty-four.

"what have i said about ugly thirst traps, michael?" el asks and walks up to him where he was laying on the couch with ella.

"i did not need to get blinded, michael." she emphasises his name.

"babe, it was for you." he grins as she gives him a look, "then why did you post it?"

"to get likes of course. hey, i have a video of you too, want me to post it?" he teases as she rolls her eyes, "i bet it's ugly. you video me in a secret and i bet i'm ugly."

"nu-uh, grab my phone and see for yourself, baby." he says as she goes to grab his phone and open tiktok.

she plays the video which a series of videos of her smiling and laughing. the last clip was of her furrowing her eyebrows after she had no idea what was happening during an announcement.

"i didn't get any of that, can she say it back to me in english?" she hears the video say making mike chuckle from the couch, "you were so funny."

"oh shush," she places the phone down with a small laugh.

"can i post it?" he asks for her permission as she nods, "yeah,"

"you hear that ella?" mike grins as ella looks back from her homework, "nuggets?"

"go get them in the kitchen." el says as ella runs off happily.

el crawls onto the couch and above mike with a wide smile.

"hi baby," he wraps his arms around her as she blushes, "hi."

he grabs her cheeks with one hand and squishes lightly, "you're fucking adorable."

"that hurts." she pouts as he lets go and kisses her forehead, "c'mere, storm," he whistles as storm jumps on the arm rest of the couch.

she squishes his cheeks, "how do you like that?"

"love it, baby."

she rolls her eyes and stands up as she goes to grab storm into her arms.

"where are you going?" he asks as she heads to the stares, "i'm grabbing my book."

"the sexually inappropriate one?" he smirks as she gasps, "shut up!" she cries out and stomps upstairs making him laugh.

"it is a cute romantic story!" she shouts from her room as she quickly grabs her book, "it is adorable! this one doesn't have inappropriate stuff."

"yeah? and what's it about?"

"they just fall in love!" she runs back downstairs and sets storm free on the ground but storm doesn't run away but instead follows her.

"wow, so romantic." he grumbles as she shakes her head and swats his legs off the couch for her to sit.

"it is!" she exclaims as he hums, "we are way better."

"and how so?" she asks and opens her book.

"we just are." he nods proudly as storm climbs onto his lap with some struggle.

he snickers, pulling storm up and pets her as she lays down and meows happily.

"hey baby," mike holds her under her paws, "why so happy today?" he shakes her as she purrs quietly and rubs her face with a paw.

he chuckles as el lays down between his legs.

mike chuckles and plays with storm, "are you dancing, storm storm? such a pretty princess."

el giggles and tickles storm making her whine.

"she's so cute, we need other cat asap." mike says as el looks back at him, "and what would we name him or her."