30

Percy POV-

"Hi guys!" Piper greeted as Annabeth and I came in.

"About time you got here," Thalia scolded. "I've been waiting for you, Annie."

"Don't call me, Annie!" Annabeth yelled.

"You love it and you know it." Reyna, Bianca, Grover and I were both trying to hold back laughs as the two glare at each other.

"Good thing you arrived, Frank was about to eat your slices of cake," Leo stated.

Frank turned red with embarassment and Hazel smiled sweetly at him. "You can have my piece if you want, Frank. It's okay."

"No, Hazel, I don't want to take your piece, it's yours." Annabeth gives me a knowing look with a smirk.

I take an open seat on the couch next to Grover, Annabeth sitting next to me. We begin as we always do at Piper's parties, pizza, chips, and pop.

"Oh my gosh! Finally, someone who shares my taste in pizza!" Piper exclaimed as Annabeth pulled a slice of olive pizza out of a box.

"You like it too? That's amazing! I can never find anyone who likes it," Annabeth said. The girls start talking about the pizza and somehow the conversation shifts to taking over the world, which the other girls immediately join in on.

The boys and I share a look that said 'oh my god, what did we just let happen?'

But it was fine, because Annabeth was smiling and laughing. That was all that mattered to me.

"What should we do now?" Piper asked the group as their conversation wraps up.

"What we always do after we eat," Leo suggested.

"What do you guys do?" Bianca asked.

"Truth or Dare," Hazel replies.

"Oh, boo! Boring!" Nico spoke for the first time that name.

"No boos, Neeks! This is great! I love truth or dare!" Will argued, grabbing his hand. "You will too. It's not always boring."

"Who wants to start?" Piper asked.

"I will," Jason decided. "Thalia, truth or dare?"

"I hate you," Thalia said. "That's my truth."

"Wow. Okay. But seriously, choose."

"Fine," Thalia grumbled. "Dare."

Annabeth and him share an evil look and she nods.

"Kiss Reyna. On the lips." Everyone from the studio let out a laugh as Thalia sat there dumbfounded. Finally, Reyna put her hands on either side of Thalia's face and brought her lips to hers.

The kiss was long and many of us ended up looking away.

"About dam time. I've been waiting for that since I joined the studio," Annabeth said. "You two are so cute together."

Both of the girls turn red. I wasn't aware either of them ever got embarrassed. "Anyways, Nico, truth or dare?"

"I'm not a chicken. Dare."

"I dare you and Will to switch personalities for the day."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

We laughed as Will attempted to frown and Nico tried to keep a smile on his face. Bianca recorded it for a video.

"Bi, truth or dare?" Nico asked his sister.