| the things you make me do |

A/n : Konnichi-wassuuuuppp bestie's your favourite lizard eating writer/j taru here!!!!! Ummm I hope you like the cover.. yh me too got it of google after being bullied by rhe here is your concerning fic. 

⚠ PLS BE WARNED THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT ⚠ 

| author pov 

As aether walked into the room it didn't take too long for him to realise a familiar presence In the room. He looked around but couldn't make out anything, it was 12 at night so there was nothing to be seen except the moonlight shining through the curtains swaying in the wind. Before he could take another step the blonde was pinned to the wall.. 

He opened his eyes slowly to see the yaksha.. he couldn't say a word as xiao smashed his lips against the other. The blonde whined, his eyes were wide open trying to comprehend the scene in front of him.. all of their confused feelings were finally making sense. In the moment aethers eyes fluttered shut. It was getting harder to breathe so the adeptus pulled away.. the blonde stared into the yakshas glowing yellow eyes, they seemed so beautiful. Quickly taken back by what he had done xiao covers his mouth. 

He felt so ashamed, but before he could apologise the blonde removes his hand and kisses him again. They break apart after what felt like forever a string of saliva was left when they parted. The raven hair pinned aethers wrists to the wall, he used this opportunity to get a better access of the blonde's neck. The adeptus bit hard letting a small moan escape from aethers mouth. Aether let xiao place hickeys on his neck, at this point the blonde boys body was becoming warmer he wanted xiao to please him in ways he could only dream of. The adeptus pushed him on the bed. 

Xiao: "if you don't want to go any further I'll stop here" 

Truth is, aether wanted xiao buried inside of him.. he wanted xiao so bad.. 

Aether: "xiao I want you... please"

After hearing those words he stripped himself and the blonde of their clothing. The adeptus could make out how turned on the blonde was, and all they did was make out. The yaksha crawled on top of the blonde and kissed him. While the two were making out the adeptus started twisting aethers nipples, he recieved muffled whines from the blonde. 

Xiao moved up and started biting and sucking on aethers colar bone. 

Aether: "please.. xiao.. stop teasing me- I want you.. only you so please..." 

The yaksha could tell this was his first proper time after all the blonde didn't want to admit the dirty things he did to himself.. especially when they were all to the thoughts of xiao. The raven hair asked aether to open his mouth, he asked the blonde to wet the tips of his fingers.. aether began sucking on it as it were something far bigger. 

After, xiao took his fingers and traced around aethers hole. He wanted to tease him as long as he'd last. 

Aether: "xiao... I told you to- nnghh~"

The blonde felt a discomfort at first as xiao's warm fingers slid in but soon enough it started to feel pleasurable.. xiao looked for aethers prostate.. 

Aether: "ah~ xiao- w-wait AHH~~" 

Aether quickly covered his mouth after he let that loud moan leave his mouth.. xiao pulled out his fIngers and got on his knees. 

Xiao: "you've had enough special treatment for one day don't you think" 

The adeptus wanted to see how far aether would actually go. He got on his knees and grabbed xiao's hands. 

Aether: "please.. I want you inside of me- I want no one but you.. I've missed you xiao. All I've wanted was you" 

Hearing this confession xiao accepted his request and apologised to aether about what will happen next. 

He pushes aether down once more the blonde whines at his wrist being held firmly, the adeptus lines himself up with aethers hole before pushing in. Only the tip was in but you could see the visible expressions he was making. Xiao continued going deeper inside of the blonde until he was all the way in. Aether felt xiao deep inside of him 'he's so big.. how did I even manage' 

Before taking another breathe xiao starts to thrust inside of aether. Aethers breathing was very heavy there was drool dripping from his mouth.. it wasn't long enough until the yaksha found aethers sweet spot and kept on abusing it, receiving countless moans and gasps from the blonde. 

Aether: "ah- AHH~~ x-xiao p-please hard-nnghh~" 

Aethers voice was becoming louder each minute, all of wangshu Inn would hear him. 

The blonde could feel xiao's dick twitch inside him and he knew his was close. The raven hair towered over the blonde, he had slowed down his pace. Aether lifted his hand up to cup xiao's cheek 

Aether: "I love you.. xiao" 

The yakshas eyes widened in disbelief, he never thought that he'd hear the mortal say those words.. especially to a heartless adeptus like him. 

Xiao: "i- I love you too aether" 

Xiao kissed aether as he came inside of him receiving a muffled moan from aether. This lead aether to cum all over his stomach. The adeptus lowered himself to aethers dick and started licking everything to clean it. 

Xiao licked the tip of aethers dick and the blondes body shook due to the overstimulation. As he pulled away he licked his lips clean and witnessed aethers face as red as a tomato. 

Xiao: "you taste sweet" 

This made aethers face even more red as he heard those lewd words from xiao. 

They both had a bath, and aether fell straight asleep afterwards due to tiredness.. 

The adeptus couldn't help but think of how bad he felt- his inner feelings were replaying today's events and he rregretted it. He looked over at the sleeping male and put his hand to his forehead.. 

Xiao: "I'm sorry- aether I hope you'll forgive me" 

Xiao erased the others memories of tonight- the guilt he felt was unbearable but he had to do it.. or he could never forgive himself. 'I hope you'll still love me after this' 

.

.

A/n: JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS I LOVE TO PRAISE YOUR NAME!!!!! idk if yakshas have mind erasing abilities but ummm- yk now they do ig 😢 

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SMUTTY ANGST SO WOOOOOOOOO :,)

HAVE A GOOD DAY 

Word count 1082