| my over excessive jealousy |

A/n: Konnichi-wassuuuuppp bestie's your favourite newest xiao main writer taru here!!! I GOT XIAO AFTER A YEARS DEVOTIONS TO HIM :D I'm pleased about that and that I've won 3 50/50 in a row BUT UMM ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR  ( the 6th of Jan 2022) BUT UMM MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 11TH AND I'LL BE DOING A SPECIAL FOR YALL AND WE HAVE TOP AETHER THIS CHAPTER >:) 

⚠ SMUT WARNING ⚠ 

| author pov 

Another day had accended upon liyue, the blonde haired traveler had woken up to a cold bed.. nothing out of the ordinary 'can't I have one day where you're in my arms asleep..' . Aether felt annoyed he understood xiao's purpose as a yaksha, however there was never any joyous moments between them at all. After albedo had split the couple in two they've been seeing eachother less and less. 

The yaksha was always saving liyue day and night. The blonde looked down to his wrist and noticed the turquoise thread that surrounded its circumference. It reminded him of xiao. 

His floating companion hadnt been seen in 2 weeks and he hasn't noticed. All of a sudden it felt unusual however he did recieve a letter from her. 

It read 

^ Paimon has gone to visit mondstadt. Paimon will be back in 5 weeks time!! Please don't feel lonely aether, I will be back in liyue in no time and make us some superb dishes 

- love Paimon ^

The blonde let out a sigh of relief at least he didn't need to ask the qixing to send out search parties for a little fairy. But even most in the world he missed xiao.. 

He wants to see his lover. More than ever he needed the yaksha. The blonde's want turned into craving, his desperation lead him to such erotic thoughts. 

Aether proceeded to head to liyue to hang out with chongyun and Xingqui like they had planned a week or so ago. The traveller wanted this outside trip to get rid of his thoughts of the yaksha as a distraction, but how all this time spent away from his is only going to lead to missing the other more.

Chongyun: " so where to first?" 

Xingqui had a smirk develop on his face, aether soon catched on to the dark haired males thoughts and chongyun kept a pensive look on his face. 

Chongyun: "oh n-" 

Aether: "I'm starving~~~ let's go wanmin restaurant!" 

Aether felt the icy males eyes burn holes into his back. He was walking ahead while the other two trailed behind. 

Chongyun: "this was all your idea huh?!" 

His best friend looked off into the distance whistling a tune to himself, completely ignoring what the other had said. 

Chongyun: "Xingqui!!" 

Xingqui: "must you always be such a party pooper? While we're young!!" 

Chongyun: "you've lived young for too long grow up-" 

Aether sighed to himself as the two lovers behind him were bickering. The blonde stopped and turned on his heels.

Aether: "and who's idea was it to let me third wheel your date? I'm lonely too you know" 

The young boys had both of their faces a bright red 

X&C : "THIS IS NOT A DATE!!" 

The blonde shrugged his shoulders and let out a deep sigh.