♡ red means I love you ♡

A/n: Konnichi-wassuuuuppp bestie's your favourite brick licking writer taru here umm. YES THE TITLE CAME FROM THE SONG BY MADDS BUCKLEY. THX RHE FOR THE STORY.  

⚠ PLS BE WARNED THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT AND IS A ONE SHOT NOT APART OF THE ORIGINAL STORY ⚠

| author pov: 

Kaeya had planned the biggest Halloween party of the year. Not only had he invited the entire grade but he made a huge mistake by inviting two very large rivals. Xiao was a young boy who adored aether.. he loved him ever since he was 10, but similar can be said for Albedo a.k.a the popular guy. Albedo had girls talk about him all the time, they'd whisper to their friends as he walks past. Both had girls head over heels for them but they only had one target.. the blonde.. 

Albedo flirted with many girls but never tried to get one for himself. Xiao hated the attention he got. And what about aethers point of view.. aether had long since admired xiao,  but sometimes he was cold and emotionless it was difficult to understand his thought process. Meanwhile his feelings to Albedo were mediocre- Albedo was the type to ditch someone after he gets bored of them. The blonde had nothing to do but live with this love triangle and hope that one looses feeling one day or another.. but it was an none ending cycle of confessions and flirtatious remarks. 

The party was on a Friday (the day of Halloween) that day came faster than accepted. Everyone had to come in costumes, in which both xiao and Albedo dressed like sluts.. 

Xiao wore a black dress with stockings while albedo wore an ice queen costume.. obviously this wasn't just for show each of them wanted to win over aethers heart. The blonde arrived at the party in a maids dress his sister had chose for him, he felt so embarrassmed as the red came upon his cheeks. But that wasn't the worst to come by far. After seeing albedos costume he felt so distracted, the chalk boy (yes I have to add that) felt aethers divine gaze. Albedo approached him. 

Albedo: "you know it's not nice to stare when you aren't going to say something.." 

He flicked the blonde's chin. So many thoughts were going through his mind after eyeing aether in that made dress he wanted to drool at the sight of it. 

Aether: "i- uhhh sorry albedo.. nice costume tho" 

The rest of the night aether got "ooohs" and lust filled stares. He had gotten kinda tired of it and decided to go upstairs he locked himself in one of the bedrooms. Meanwhile the raven hair was getting a drink downstairs. 

Xiao actually had a genuine conversation with the chalk boy. 

Xiao: "Im gonna go talk to beidour real quick, can you hold my drink" 

As albedo held the yakshas drink in his hand. a sense of achievement came over him. 

Albedo: "you should never trust an alchemist with your drink xiao... in a modern teyvat anything can happen" 

Albedo had spiked the adeptus' drink with a potion that will turn him into a vampire.. this effect is irreversible. And once aether realises the murderer he is he could never love someone as xiao. 

Albedo: "this is payback you bitch" 

It didn't take long for the raven hair to return in which he took the cup out of his hands and down the drink whole. 

Xiao: "tastes sweeter than usual" 

Albedo shrugged it off. It took 10 minutes for the effects to kick in and at 5 he was already not feeling well. 

Xiao: "I feel so sick im going to the bathroom" 

As he left albedo whispered. 

Albedo: "say bye to your human life-" 

Xiao approached a bedroom he opened the door and collapsed right there. Turns out this was the exact room aether was in. Just as the blonde approached him the yaksha pinned him to the floor.

Aether: "xiao.. wait please" 

The raven hairs eyes were a bright glowing red that was the only thing visible in the dark room. But there were tears welling up in xiao's eyes.. the human part of him was crying out. He didn't want to hurt aether. He had un buttoned the top 2 button of his maid outfit and got closer. 

Xiao: "Aether... forgive me" 

His sharp teeth digged into the blonde's pale skin.. a vampires ability is to make the prey feel good while drinking there blood, this reduces the urge of trying to fight back but for non blood born vampires this effect is stronger. 

Aethers mind was racing. 'This hurts but it feels too good.. nghh I can feel his teeth deep into my skin..' due to the pleasure aether let out a series of moans. As xiao pulled away he made out the lewd expression on aethers face. 

But before xiao could continue albedo burst through the door. He approached the two and saw 2 marks on aethers neck. 

Albedo: "sexual harassment ain't a fitting title for you xiao.. just wait until the whole school finds out.. then they'll take you away and use you like a lab rat.." 

The chalk boy laughed to himself. Xiao got up and grabbed him by his necklace. 

Xiao: "YOU SPIKED MY DRINK YOU BASTARD!! TURN ME BACK" 

Albedo: "yeah no it don't work like that.. and there no antidote." 

| a few months later | 

The whole school knew of the events of that night and aether still has a scar to prove it.. in the end xiao ran away and was never seen again.. 

A/n: 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS (ik it wasn't a smut but umm )

I do have some announcements tho thanks for getting this story to nearly 500 reads I am very pleased that you guys like it. 

About my upload schedule..due to school starting on Monday I will have to delay my uploads it's will usually be 1 part per week or 1 part per 2 weeks. 

THANK YOU RHEA FOR COOPERATING THIS MONTH FOR THE TITLES AND STORY ありがとうございます!!

WE WILL SEE YALL IN NOVEMBER 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2021 FROM RHEA AND TARU <3 !!!!

Word count: 1035