| ouch- my poor body |

A/n: ANOTHER SMUT CHAPTER YAYYYYYYYYYYYY however that does mean that I have to work like 50 times harder lol but anyway this chapter is 100% FULLY SMUT also we have both top and bottom xiao this chapter SO YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

⚠ PLS BE WARNED THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT ⚠

| author pov  

⚠ SMUT START ⚠ 

Xiao pushed aether on the bed, the blonde was once again taken aback by the yakshas forcefull and demanding nature. However that's what he loved about him. Without thinking the adeptus brutally attacked his neck leaving hickeys and other obvious marks. 

Aether was so surrounded by pleasure he didn't care what consequences faced him after tonight. Due to the sudden pleasure of xiao hitting a spot on the blonde's neck, aether quickly covered his mouth trying not to let his sweet noises escape. 

Aether: "mmm, ah- fuck xiao-" 

Xiao got so turned on by aethers moans and sounds of pleasure, his lust filled thoughts overwhelmed him and he began roughly taking the others clothes off. 

The adeptus explored the others body and features, gently gliding over every part with his fingers. Aether trembled from his touch but wanted more every second. 

The raven hair male also stripped himself of his garments and gently positioned himself by the blonde's enterance. The adeptus looked at the other and he nodded. 

Xiao slowly pushed in, he didn't want to hurt the boy underneath him. The yaksha was being slow but as he thrusted he stayed that way for a second or 2 to really let aether feel the pleasure of his lovers cock inside of him. 

However this sweet side of him didn't last long, xiao began going faster each time prodding at the point to make the blonde scream. 

The raven hair male was getting close and tiresome, his thrusts were getting quicker and sloppier. The sound of their bodies together echoed throughout the entire room. 

Aether came on his chest and xiao pulled out before he could finish, he was sure that the blonde was probably too tired so he didn't want to overstimulate him. 

The traveller cleaned up and changed into some comforting clothes, he noticed that xiao was fast asleep. Aether quickly wrapped the sheets around both of them and held the adeptus close to him. 

Xiao woke up 2 hours later, it was now 1am. He decided to go take a shower. The real reason the yaksha couldn't sleep was due to his lustful desires, xiao never finished and the pain didn't go. There was only one way to get rid of it. The raven hair sat on the edge of the bed contemplating his decisions. He didn't want aether to hear, but surely he'd be asleep right? 

Xiao took a deep breath and speedily walked to the bathroom. After lazily pushing the door to a near close, he turned on the water. The warmth began pouring on him, soaking his hair in the process. 

The yaksha reached down and grabbed his painful, leaking erection. Xiao slowly began pumping his cock and his pace started quite slow, he didn't want to wake the other up. Plus if he did wake up, it would be a sight to behold. 

Xiao however continued and started moving his hand at now a faster pace. He placed his right hand on the white tiles of the bathroom wall, the pleasure felt so good and the yaksha let out a series of moans and gasps, screaming his lovers name.