Chapter 8: Hunting

Y/N's POV

I am walking with Louis and Aasim in the woods. We are hunting for food.

Aasim: Watch out for traps out here. But you should also check them for any food.

Y/N: Okay, I will.

Louis: I've never seen you in action, Y/N. I can't wait to see what you can do.

Y/N: You'll see.

We continue to walk. Aasim is ahead of us. Me and Louis are walking side by side.

Louis: Hey, Y/N... I want to tell you something.

He looked serious.

Y/N: What is it?

Louis looks down.

Louis: I wanted to say sorry... about last night.

Y/N: What for?

Louis: For the question I asked. I promise I didn't mean any harm.

Y/N: It's fine. I know you didn't mean harm.

Louis: Thanks, I would hate to be on your bad side. I think you could kill me if I pissed you off slightly. No offense.

I chuckle.

Y/N: You won't need to worry about that, you guys took me in, I have no reason to kill you guys.

Louis smiles.

Louis: You starting to like us?

Y/N: I haven't known you guys for that long, but you guys seem fine to me.

Louis then smirks.

Louis: What about Clem?

I look at him.

Y/N: What about her?

Louis: How do you feel about her?

I think about it.

Y/N: Her and Aasim were the ones who found me and took me into the school. I'm thankful for them and I hope to pay back somehow.

Louis: I think you two would be a match.

I give him a confused look.

Y/N: What?

Louis: You two seem like you been to hell and back. And looking at her, I can tell she sees something in you.

Y/N: It's probably just because of my history outside of the school, like she had history with being outside the school.

Louis: I can see it.

Y/N: I've known you guys for a day. I don't have feelings for Clem. There's only one girl I'm in love with.... And she's dead. Rose....

Louis: I'm sorry...

Y/N: It's fine. You can picture whatever you want in your head. But me and Clem aren't going to get together. I don't like her that way.

Louis: I can see through someone when it's about feelings for a person, and I can tell you are being serious. But that doesn't mean it can't change in the future.

Y/N: No wonder people call you the annoying one.

Louis starts laughing. I actually laugh along.

Louis: It's nice to talk to you. You are a pretty cool guy.

Y/N: Nice talking to you too, it's nice to have a joker in a group.

Louis smiles. All three of us hear something.