Chapter 12: A game of Truth Or Dare

Y/N's POV

It was the next day, still no attack from Abominations and Delta. Which worried me. I get up, put on my arm, and go outside. I look around. They aren't showing it, but I can tell they are on edge. I see Clem and walk up to her.

Y/N: Are you okay?

Clem looks at me.

Clementine: Yeah... I'm okay...

I can see through her. I can tell she is worried.

Y/N: I can tell everyone is on edge. I understand why. I can see it in you as well.

Clementine: I don't know why I'm feeling this way, they did this before as well, Delta waited a few days before they would attack. I hate waiting.

Y/N: I would prepare for as long as possible. The Abominations could kill you all.

Clementine: But not you?

Y/N: I'm already prepared. And if I do die, they're going down with me. I'll make sure of it.

Clementine: Listen Y/N... I understand you miss your community...

I look down.

Clementine: I understand about losing your old loved ones. I'm sorry about Rickie, Dawson, Rose...

Y/N: Don't...

Clem looks down.

Clementine: Sorry.

Y/N: You meant no harm...

Clem looks at me.

Y/N: But they took them all from me... yet I'm the only survivor. I should've died in that attack. But God decided to keep me alive...

Clementine: Y/N...

Y/N: Why couldn't I have just died with them...?

Clementine: Y/N!

Clem suddenly puts her hands on my shoulders.

Clementine: Don't think that. I don't know your old friends, but I don't think they would want you to wish that. You can take revenge on the people who did this in the first place.

I look down. Clem takes her hands off my shoulder.

Y/N: You're right... they left me with nothing... and I plan to do the same, I'll take back what's mine, what I lost. And I won't rest until I do.

We see AJ walking over.

AJ: Hey Clem, Y/N.

Y/N: Hey, buddy.

Clem: Hey, AJ.

AJ: I'm worried about Delta and Abominations.

Clementine: It's okay.

Y/N: We all are. I don't know why they're aren't here yet...

AJ: Everyone is, Louis wanted me to ask around and see who wanted to play a game of Truth Or Dare with him.

Clementine: Who's playing?

AJ: Me, him, Violet, and Aasim.

Clementine: I'll join.

She looks at me.

Clementine: You too?

I think about it, I don't really want to play another game, after last time. But I really need to get revenge off my mind for a little bit.

Y/N: Fine, why not.

AJ: Then let's go!

AJ gets excited, we walk over to the others.