Chapter 23: Kenny

Y/N's POV

Dream

I am back in the white void. I look around to see nothing. But I then see two people walking towards me.

Y/N: Rickie! Dawson!

I hug them both.

Rickie: Hey, Y/N!

Dawson: It's good to see you.

Y/N: It's so good to see you guys again...

Dawson: Yeah...

Rickie: How have you been?

Y/N: I haven't been doing good shortly after losing you guys... but then I met some good people.

They smile.

Rickie: So you have.

Y/N: Most... of them suffered your guys fates...

They frown.

Dawson: Those bastards...

Rickie: You'll avenge us... you took down Jason before, I know you can do it again.

Y/N: I just want good people to stop dying... and he gotten tougher...

Dawson: Davis choose you to be the next leader after his death... that means something.

Rickie: Sure, they took us down. But now... you'll do the same to him.

Y/N: I'll try...

They then decide to tease me.

Rickie: I've heard you are with a new woman...

I look down and chuckle.

Y/N: Clementine...

Dawson: She seems good for you. We're happy, and I believe Rose is too.

Rickie: I also see you have a new best friend...

I laugh.

Y/N: Hey, I'll always think of you guys as my best friends.

They all smile. We all get into a group hug. I then see the two fade away.

End of dream

I slowly wake up from my dream. I see Clem waking up as well.

Y/N: Good morning, Clem.

Clementine: Morning, Y/N.

I grab my bionic arm and put it on. I then grab Clem's bionic leg, she takes it and puts it on.

Y/N: What do you want to do today?

Clem thinks.

Clementine: I don't know. Maybe we can just stay in today.

Y/N: You want to?

Clementine: I don't mind. Do you want to?

Y/N: Seems fine to me.

Clem then gets on my lap and looks at me.

Clementine: Just a day with the two of us...

Y/N: Sounds good to me.

I say that with a smile. Clem then wraps her arms around my neck and starts kissing me. I wrap my arms around her and start kissing her back. It starts getting tense. We then stop after we hear a knock on the door. We get out of bed and head to the door. We open it to see Kenny.

Kenny: Hey, y'all.

Clementine: Kenny! Hey!

Y/N: Hello.