Chapter 28: Funeral

Clementine's POV

We made it back to Richmond. We got patched up from our fight with Delta and Abominations. We made sure to bring Y/N back with us...

Kenny: It's time...

Kenny is carrying Y/N's body. Javi dug a grave for Y/N. The people of Richmond made him a tombstone... we are all here for his funeral.

Clementine: Let's... get this over with...

Kenny nods. Me and Kenny walked out of a house where we were away from the crowd. They see us coming down. We slowly walk to the grave site. We see AJ, Louis, Violet, Javi, and Jesus in the crowd. We see people with their heads down. Kenny carries Y/N's body all the way to where Javi dug his grave. Kenny puts Y/N in the grave hole. 4 citizens then starts to bury Y/N... More citizens sets his tombstone down. Y/N is now completely buried. We then all look at Y/N's grave. I start to speak.

Clementine: Y/N...

Tears are already coming out.

Clementine: He was a good man... a good leader... and a good lover...

I take a deep breath.

Clementine: He sacrificed himself for us... for people that he cares for and loves...

I smile at the times we had.

Clementine: I wish that his actions will forever be remembered... and that Richmond will remember him... as a hero.

I frown. I put my hands in front of me and stay silent. Everyone else does the same. We all think about Y/N, and honor his actions...