Chapter 9 The Town

Continue Emily's POV~
I went to my room after talking to Cameron. I took at body shower I got out and went to my suitcases and grabbed my phone and put pandora Long way home by 5sos was playing. Then I got out blue jean shorts with a "You Complete Mess" shirt I put my hair in a messy bun then I went into the bathroom and put some mascara on. I grabbed my black and white high top vans. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I grabbed cheez its and went to the table its 3:58. I finish them I put the box back in the cabin its 4 I hear someone coming down its Cam.

"You got dress fast" Cam said with a smile. he was wearing a white shirt with khaki shorts and black vans.

"Yeah I really don't take long"

"Same but today I did"

"Well you look nice"

"You to" he said looking at me head to toe.

"Let's go"

"Okay" We walked to his car

"This is yours"

"Yeah you like"

"No I love"

"So you are a big fan of cars"?

"To be honest if you make me choose anything I'm the world I would automatically choose a cars"

"Okay boys or cars" he said as he unlock the car

"Cars"

"Really"

"Yeah especially BMW" he looked at me and smiles. He opened the door and I got in he went on the other side and got in as well.

"Your different"

"What do you mean"

"I mean your different then other girls that I have met"

"Is that a good or a bad thing"

"Good" Cam smile and started the car.

"Where are we going Cam"

"I'm going to take you to the park and get ice cream"

"Okay that sounds like a plan". The rest of the car ride was silent but it was a comfortable one. Cam is not that bad looking WAIT WHAT EMILY YOU CANT BE THINKING LIKE THAT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND! Cameron spoke and interrupted my thought.

"We're here" I looked out of the window the park is nice. Cam got out of the car I did as well he locked his car.

A/n sorry about the ending but I'm going to try to update later my loves. As always please vote and comment bye loves💞