Chapter 2 Do You Miss Singing

Emily's POV ~

"Are you ready"? My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Almost". I yelled from my room.

"Let's go"!

"I'm coming"! Me and Jack J said at the same time. I heard Jack J go downstairs.

"I'll wait for you in the car". My mom yells form downstairs. I grabbed all my last boxes before I left I looked around my room I'm really going to miss it here I started to cry but I cleaned my face then I left and went downstairs. I locked the door and went to the moving van I put my boxes in the back and close it. I got in to the car and and saw Jack J in the middle. I put in my phone in the aux cord and I was playing Young And Beautiful by My mom I started to sing along I looked at my mom and Jack J. She starts to laugh but sings along. I love her so much when I hear her singing it always makes my day. I ask my mom if she misses singing.

"Do you miss singing you have a beauitful voice mom" I said as my mom started the car and drool off.

"Yeah mama do you" Jack J calls my mom mama as I call her mom. Weird but that's our relationship.

"Thank you and I do miss singing I wish I still was singing but I had you and took in you Jack J I wanted both of you to have a full time mom"

"You could have still been singing I wouldn't mind if you were a part time mom I would still have you around"

"Yeah mama you could of had all your dreams"

"I know but with the recoding and touring there was not enough time to have both I had to chooses one and I will always choose you my kids"

"I will always chose you mom I love you so much"

"Same I will always choose you two your girls are the only ones I have" Jack J said while a tear came down his cheek.

"I love you both so much too. You my baby girl and baby boy you two are the best thing that has ever happen to me"

"And singing right" Jack J and I said at the same time.

"Yes you both and singing are the best things that ever happened to me look we are 1 more hour a way"

"Wow the 2 1/2 hours went by fast". I have been listening to music and talking to my mom and Jack J. And texting my boyfriend I looked at the time it's 2:39. I'm going to miss him so much but his parnets and my mom and stepdad said that he can come over at the new house anytime. They are the best but I'm going to miss my Boyfriend we are still togther but we don't think that a long distance reletionship will work out. Both of us are willing to try thats all we want. Its not like I'm going to fall for any of my stepbrothers.

A/N hope the second chapter was good vote and comment