Chapter 27 Em Why Don't You...

Em's POV~

When Sammy & I got in the car he put his hand on my thigh I looked at him and he smirk.. I put my head on his shoulder I miss him. Jack plays music as Sam & I talk.

"I missed you" I said putting my hand over his as he smiled at me.

"Me too Em" He leaned in and kissed my cheek

********
End of Car Ride

"We're here" Gilinsky said as the car stop and we all got out. Sam put his hand on my lower back Johnson looked at us and smirk as Gilinsky opened the door and let us go first. Gilinsky wasn't every happy why if he's the one that broke my heart? Whatever I'm trying to enjoy this moment with Sammy. We got to make our ice cream we grabbed a cup and put vanilla ice cream I go to the topping area I put gummy bears, mango, and strawberries Sammy put pineapple and mango. After we got our ice cream we went to pay for them I was getting the money but Sammy stopped me and paid for it I look at him and smile he just to sweet. We went to the car while Gilinsky and Johnson were paying for theirs. Sammy is amazing we started talking about what has been going on his music is getting their I'm so proud of him.

"Em why don't you want anything to happen between you and I"?

"Sam can we talk about this later when we get to my house please" He looked at me in the eyes and nodded.

"Okay" Jack & Jack walked out with their ice cream as Johnson unlocked the car. We all got in as Johnson started the car to go to Krispy Kreme it's one the other shopping center we go their and Johnson go out with Gilinsky me and Sammy were in the car.

"Sammy" I said looking at him as he put a spoon of ice cream in his mouth.

"Yeah Em" He said after finishing his ice cream I looked in his eyes and leaned in he did to I attacked his lips as he did the same then the door opened...

"Are you serious"!! Gilinsky said slamming the door. Sam was going to open it but I stopped him.

"Sam I got this" I opened the door on my side and ran to Gilinsky who was walking away.

"Gilinsky stop" He turned his head and kept walking. I ran in front of him so he had to stop. I grabbed his hand and looked at him.

"Jack why are you acting like this we broke up you broke up with me.." I whispered the last part.

"Em I thought it was best we broke up but I was wrong I miss you"

"I miss you too Jack but you put me though hell by not being with you" I felt a tear

"I know I'm sorry" he said looking at the ground...

A/N Sorry for the ending I'll try to update a long ass ch and I mean a long ass ch before I go back to school next week 😔 as always Vote & Comment my loves <3