Chapter 20 I love You

Continue Jack's POV~

"Jack its been a long time" He said while opening his arms for a bro hug

"I know" We bro hug

"You and Em good"? He said concerned

"Yeah but can we talk"? I said sitting at the end of his bed

"Sure what's up" He sat in his char

"Dude do you think I should end this with Em"?

"I don't know if that's how you feel"?

"That's the thing I do but I don't"

"When did this happen"?

"When I bumped into Cameron before I came in here"

"What if she does like him Johnson what do I do then what if they have a relationship behind my and I don't think anything of it"?

"If that's what you think that she'll do to you then honesty Gilinsky you don't know Em at all she will never do that to anyone" I know that he's right she wouldn't but I don't know I feel like it's best to end this but I just can't lose her she the love of my life I don't know what to do now.

"Yeah your right thanks I'm just going to think about it more"

"Okay" I walked out of his room and went to Em's I opened the door she was on her bed, on her phone she smiled at me as I did the same. I walked to her bathroom and started brushing my teeth about 7 mins I finished I washed my face I grabbed a towel and dyed my face when I was done I felt arms around my stomach I knew it was Em I turned around and faced her.

"Hi baby" She said wrapping her arms around my neck

"Hey babe" I said while wrapping my arms around her back

"I love you Gilinsky" I could't help but smile she did the same

"I love you too babe" I leaned in and kissed her lips she kissed backed I licked her bottom lip for entrance she allowed. I grabbed her legs and picked her up without breaking the kiss I walked out of the bathroom and went to her bed I sat and the end as she was on my lap. She put her hands through my hair I put one hand on her ass the other on her lower back. About 12 mins we were making out we let go for air.

"We should go downstairs now" She said I agreed

"Yeah" Em got off of my lap and grabbed my hand into her's we both walked out the door she left it slightly opened we walked downstairs we noticed bags bu the door but we didn't think anything of it. We walked into the kitchen still holding hands. Everyone was getting food I guess we weren't the only ones that woke up late today.

A/N There you go for those that want more. Wow updated twice today!! For some reason I got a lot of ideas today!! Hope you like/love it. Do u think that Gilinsky will stay with her or what? Vote & Comment plz Loves💖