Chapter 23 Why Now

I walked to my room thinking about what just happened. The door was open I walk in and close it behind me. Jack is lying down on his phone he looked up and smiled at me his smile is my world.

"Ready"

"Yeah" I grabbed my first box it was shoes.

**********
About 3 hours later
We finally finished unpacking we both were exhausted we fell in my bed and looked at the ceiling.

"Thank you babe. I'm going to take a shower" I said and got up off the bed.

"No problem baby. Kk I'll take on after"

"Sounds good I'll be back" He smiled as I grabbed my towels and went into my bathroom I closed the door and got undress I turned on the water and got in. 16 minutes later I got out and walked out. Jack grabbed his towels and walked in. I looked at my phone it's 5:40. I went to my closet and got a black flower cop top bra kind of thing with a long sleeve sweater and leggings with my underwear and my black socks. I put on my outfit a couple of minutes later Jack came out wearing khaki pants and a black T-shirt with a red snap back. He looked hot!!

"What should we do today babe?" I said as he was walking to me.

"Um movies"? He relayed kissing my cheek.

"Yeah okay" I said blushing from the kiss. He is just amazing. We left my room and went downstairs to his car. About 10 mins we got to the movies it wasn't that packed thank goodness. He picked the movie Ted 2 yes I love the first one. We walked in and got popcorn ans icee and went to our movie number it still wasn't packed me got good seats and the previous started we were talking and laughing.

Jack's POV~

"Em" I said looking into her eyes with a sad face

"I'm leaving back home tonight" It's best

"Why my mom said that you can stay for as long as you want" She said confused

"I can't be here anymore" I can't see that Cameron guy I know that even if I stay I feel like I'm getting hurt more...

"Okay it's fine if that what you what to do then do it" I knew that she got mad and upset by the sound if her voice and her looking at the screen and drinking her icee not even looking at me..

******************

After Movie

We got left the movies and walked to the car I grabbed my hand and she grabbed back I turned her around and kissed her lips she kissed back I feel bad that I leaving but it's best for the both of us. We were still kissing until she let go.

"I love you Jack"

"I love you too Em" We left it like that and walked back to the car hand and hand. The whole car ride was quiet we got to the house I got off and opened her door. She opened the door and I followed we walked to her room.

"Baby" I said walking in her room and closing the door behind meI sat on her bed. As she got shorts and a shirt to sleep in she changed in fort of me she had her undergarment on tho but this ins't the first time. She put her out in her basket and sit next to me on the bed

"Yes"

"Em we shou----"

"I know" She said playing with her fingers. I put my hand on her chin and lifted her up to looked at me.

"Why now"?

"It's time Em we both know it"

"Okay that's why your leaving tonight huh"?

"Yeah" I relayed

"I'm going to miss you and Em I'm sorry"

"I Know me too" I got off her bed and got my bag. I walked to her door as she followed behind I turn around and dropped my bag to pick her up and kiss her I still felt the fireworks like I did the first time we kissed she wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck. We pulled apart 5 mins later she let go and was back on the floor we looked at each other and I spoke.

"I will always love you Em"

"I will always love you Jack" Like that we ended things it hurt like hell when I open her door and closed it behind me I walked downstairs without saying anything to Johnson that was probably in his room I opened the fort door and left I closed it behind me I walked to me car and put my stuff in the back and drove off. The tears began thinking about everything yes I'm a guy but I have feelings to I kept driving.

********

Couple hours later (Still Jacks POV~)

I got home safe and sound I still feel like shit.

A/N  I tried to make this chapter long I hope you guys like it sorry that I haven't been updating the past few days have been crazy but here you go I'll try to update soon!! Here in there I'm going to do long chapters. Vote & Comment
Loves💞