Chapter 19 Put a shirt on

Jack's POV~

*Recap*

"Good morning beautiful" I said waking up in Em's bed with her wrapped in my arms I miss this I miss her. She's amz

"Good morning handsome" Em said looking up at me as I looked down at her damn she's beautiful I miss her so much. But all that was going though my mind was her stepbrother Cameron I honestly hate the dude I didn't react the way I should have because I know that she'll be mad at me I mean come on I love her. Tbh when we get into fights it's hard to get mad at her. But I knew that I had to comfort him.... (shit is about to get crazy & down this chapter be ready!!!) We were in bed for about 10 minutes I grabbed my phone to see the time it's 1:20 pm.
"Jack lets get ready and go downstairs" Em said getting off the bed.

"Okay"

"When we come back up can you help me unpack" She said while doing a puppy face. She knows that I don't say no to that.

"Yes I'll help you" I said getting off the bed and walking towards her I put my arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"I love you" said kissing my cheek

"I love you too"

"I'm going to brush my teeth"

"Can I get a toothbrush please"?

"Yeah here" Em said going to the bathroom and getting one from the cabin.

"Thanks beautiful"

"No problem handsome"

"I'm going to Johnson's room I'll be back"

"Okay" She said and began to brush her teeth. I walked out I closed the door behind me I bumped into someone i looked up this dude was shirtless wtf.

"Sorry I'm Cameron aka Cam" I clenched my fists He noticed

"Look I know you hate me I don't want to get in the way of you and Em I'm sorry I know that it was wrong to do it okay but it just happened"

"Yeah sure you are well if you think about doing it again I will hurt you got it"

"Yeah got it"

"Put a shirt on"

"Last time I checked this is my house not yours" He said while walking downstairs this kid is going to get his ass beat by me. I knocked on Johnson's door and walked in we do this all the time thank god we haven't see each other because that would be ugh. He turned around.

"Jack it's been a long time" He said

A/N Sorry for ending it like that but hopefully the next ch is longer!! Vote & Comment plz Loves💖