Chapter 3 Its Beauitful

Continue Emily's POV~

"We are here! What time is it"?

"It's 4:00"

"Okay. It's over there"

"That house"? Jack J and I said with a big smile

"Yeah you like it"

"Yes it's beautiful"

"It's nice" Jack J said

"I knew you would. Be nice to the boys okay"

"No promises" I said. All of us started to laugh.

"I will. I love you mom. This is going to be a great start".

"Yeah" Jack J said looking at my mom and I.

"You are going to like them. I love you too". We got out of the car and went to open the trunk then we heard the front door open. My mom, Jack J and I looked and saw Francesco he was walking turns us.

"Hi can I help with the boxes"?

"Hi babe and please". My mom said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi I'm Francesco"

"Hi I'm Emily"

"Hi I'm Jack J"

"Your mom has told me a lot about both of you"

"Same here" Jack J said

"Yeah she has" I said my mom was starting to bush

Here let me get that box" He said gabbing the box from me.

"Okay" I got my boxes and walked in the house its beautiful inside. Jack J was behind me. I put down my boxes on the floor so did Jack J. We went back outside to get more before we walked out we heard a voice.

"Hi you must me Emily and Jack J" Jack J and I turned around and saw a boy coming down the stairs.

"Yeah" I said. He came turns me

"Hi" Jack J said giving me a smirk. I looked at him giving him a I have a boyfriend face then he giggled.

"Hi I'm Matthew everyone calls me Matt. Do you need help"?

"Yeah there's more boxes outside" I walked outside Matthew followed be hide and Jack J. We got to the moving van he grabbed some boxes as did I. He's not that bad looking. Wait what I have a boyfriend. Us three walked inside after an hour of putting all the boxes in the house he closed the door and walk over to me and Aaron. I heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

"No one said my stepsister was going to be beautiful" I started to blush. Then Matt, Jack J, and I turned around.

"You must be Cameron" he's not that bad looking either

"Yeah and you must be Emily and everyone calls me Cam"

"Yeah"

"And your Jack J" he said looking at Jack J

"Okay relax" Matt said

"I have a question" Cam said

"What is it Cameron"? I asked

"Do you have a boyfriend"

"Cameron have respect. You don't have to answer that". Matt said giving a your so stupid face to Cameron.

"Its okay and I do have a boyfriend his name is Jack Gilinsky" Both of the boys looked at each other and had a face like he is so luckly. I started to laugh.

"He's luckily"

"I guess"

"He is" Matt said with a smirk so did Cameron. Jack J looked at both of them starting to get really mad because my boyfriends is also his best guy friend. Jack and Jack and I have knew each other since we were little.

A/N vote and comment loves💞