Chapter 13 Whatever You Say

Emily's POV~

"Okay okay" I sat down next to Cam

"What's in the basket huh" I said with a smile Cam had one too. He reached in the basket and got out a bottle of something.

"What's is it"

"It's Appel Cider"

"Oh okay" then He went back in the basket got out 2 glasses. Cam poured an equal amount in both glasses.

"Here" Cam handed me one.

"Thanks"

"Cheers" we both said hitting our glasses gently and started drinking the apple cider. Cam is not that bad I mean his body is fire I keep looking at his abs. Why I'm I always thinking about things like this. I have Jack G.

"Do you like what you see" Cam is smirking. Oh shit I'm screwed. I can feel my checks getting hot.

"Umm"

"We'll do you" He said with a huge smile on his face. His smile is so perfect and the way he looks at you to die for. Emily stop you have Jack.

"Haha your funny"

"Okay whatever you say" Shit I'm dead.

"Em"

"Yeah"

"Are you going to start school with Matt and I"?

"No I'm going to be homeschool"

"Oh that's cool"

"Yeah I think Jack is too"

"Oh so that means I can't hold your hand around school"

"Cam your so weird"

"I know I'm been told"

"Of course"

"We should head home"

"Yeah" We got off the blanket Cam put the things back inside the basket then we folded the blanket and put it inside as well. Cam grabbed the basket and we both started walking towards the car. I looked away and felt Cam's arm on my shoulder I looked at him.

"I had fun we should do this again"

"Me too and we will"

"I'm glad you did" we got to the car he unlocked the doors he put the the basket in the back and he open my door.

"Thank you" I got in and close the door he got in and closed his door. I found an ox cord and plugged in my phone. It's 6:14 there is also a iMessage from boyfriend 20 minutes ago I'll read it later. I put pandora no flex came on. Cam started to sing I look at him and he is laughing.

"No flex zone come on Em sing with me"

"No"

"Please" he said and stuck out his bottom lip oh no.

"Okay" I started to sing with him the whole car ride we have been singing it's funny. about 15 minutes we got to the house. I took out my phone it's 6:30. 3 iMessage 30 minutes and 1 minute ago and another one now. Oh shit Jack is going to be mad. I'll read them when I get in the house. Cam and I got out of the car and went to the door Cam unlocked it and opened the door.

"Thanks"

"No problem"

"I had fun I'll talk to you later"

"Okay" I ran to my room I closed the door. I ran and took a quick shower. Before I read them I put on my bra and underwear with grey shorts and black tank top. I unlocked my phone it read.

Boyfriend: Hi babe how are you

Boyfriend: Are you okay

Boyfriend: Babe answer me are you okay I texted Jack and he said that you went out with your stepbrother that was hitting on you? Are you mad at me please answer me BABE?

Me: I'm fine Jack I'm home already please calm down he wanted to show me around yes he was okay but I'm fine. No Jack I'm not mad at you should I be?

Boyfriend: Okay good I am now that your home okay well did you like town? If he touches you he is dead! No you shouldn't be I thought you were that's why you weren't texting me back.

Oh shit I mean we did kiss I don't know if I should tell him if I do then he will come here and kill him and he will hate me I'm so stupid I should have. I think it's best if I tell him I mean we tell each other everything and I mean everything.

Me: It's nice. Jack we need to talk can you come over I'll ask my parents? I didn't look at my phone next time I will I promise.

Boyfriend: That's good. Okay is it bad and I'll ask too. it's okay you were having fun it's okay babe I love you.

Me: Yeah. Well it's not good. Yeah some what. Love you too.

Boyfriend: Okay. They said yes as long as I can stay the night?

I went to my parents room when I got there I knocked.

"Come in" I opened the door my mom is unpacking and Francisco is helping her.

"What's up sweetie"

"Mom and Franciso"

"Yeah"

"Can Jack come over"

"Yeah"

"Okay but his parents want to know if he can stay the night" They looked at each other.

"Yeah that's fine"

"Okay thanks"

"No problem sweetie love you"

"Love you too" I close the door behind me and went to talk to Jack J.

Me: My parents said it okay.

Boyfriend: Okay I'll be there in 1 1/2

Me: Okay dive safe love you😘

Boyfriend: I will love you ☺️😘

I locked my phone I went to Jack's room I knocked.

A/N I hope you liked/loved the chapter sorry for the cliffhanger but this chapter is longer.
Please vote and comment my loves I'll either update later or update tomorrow bye💞