Chapter 25 Maybe This Time We....

Still Em's POV~

What is Gilinsky doing here that's all that was coming to my mind.

"Em can I talk to you in the other room" Johnson said walking to the living room as I nodded and followed him as Jack stayed behind.

"Jack really"? I whispered yelled

"Em I had to you were in your room and wouldn't get out what was I supposed to do huh"?

"Not this anything would have been better"

"Look I'm sorry but this will help you"

"Johnson the only reason I got out of bed was because you made me and I was actually looking forward today" I said smiling at the fact of seeing Cam later

"What else could make you happyer then seeing someone you have cared for your whole life"?

"Don't worry about it okay"

"Fine but can you at least do me a favor"?

"What"?

"Try to have fun today and someone else is coming to"

"Who Jack"?! I whispered yelled

"Sammy" I got the chills because I love Sammy he's my best friend other then Gilinsky & Johnson he knows more about me then I know myself and to see him again it's just crazy. Before me & Gilinsky happened Sam and I had a thing but it was like we would hang out and kiss but it never got serious even tho we both wanted it to.

"Okay"

"We are picking him up"

"Wait he's out here"

"Yeah he didn't tell you he's making music with the same producer as Jack & I since you have been in your room you would have know"

"No, and okay cool"

"Let's go"

"Okay"

"Em I'll meet you in the car get Gilinsky" I nodded and went to get Jack

"Jack we are leaving" I said walking

"Okay, Em" He said grabbing my hand

"Yeah" I turned around at the fact he was holding my hand in his

"I'm sorry for what I did to you Johnson told me"

"He did, Its okay don't worry I'm fine now" Really Johnson

"Now"?

"Yeah why"

"I did this to you" He said pulling me into a hug. I pulled a way

"Stop Jack you ended things I didn't just stop okay" I said walking to the door as he followed I opened the door we both walked pout I locked the door and went to Johnson's black BMW I got in the back as Gilinsky got in the fort and Johnson started the car and drove off we got to a hotel that Sam was staying at Johnson called him and he came out. I opened the door and ran towards him he opened his arm's as I jump into them I wrapped my arm's around his neck and my legs around his waist his hands were on my lower back for once in a long time I felt safe in his arm's... I got off after 2 mins in his arm's.

'Em I sorry for not texting you I have been busy with music"

"It's okay" I said kissing him on t he cheek

"Em missed that" He said kissing my cheek back

"And you don't have to tell me" He said looking at Gilinsky

"I know"

"Of course"

"Em I know its been a few weeks since but I want to start over"

"Sammy"

"Maybe this time we can be more then what we were before"

"Sam I don't know" I said thinking about Cam & Jack. I mean I would love to be with Sammy but I don't know anymore should I try it with Sammy or Cam? Or get back with Gilinsky????

A/N Updated again I hope you like/love it! Sorry for the ending.. Vote & Comment plz Loves <3