twelve.

let's show off a little, yeah? 🤭

"hurry up!!" baji screamed in agitation, aggressively scratching his head as he waited for you to finish putting on your shoes.

you gritted your teeth and kicked him in the leg before going back to the living room and standing in front of nagi, "mom, i'm going out"

the older female looked away from the television and smiled at you, completely ignoring baji's pained grunts, "okay, be careful alright?"

you smiled and nodded before going back to baji, who was waiting by the front door, rubbing his leg in pain, "why'd you kick me?!"

you ignored him and stepped outside, the ravenette could only watch you in bewilderment.

'she's becoming like mikey!'

it was saturday today, you had originally planned on going to shinichiro's shop but baji suddenly appeared out of nowhere, bugging you in coming with him somewhere. having no other choice, you agreed and now here you were, walking side by side with baji.

the ravenette was talking about a bunch of stuff, like mikey falling as sleep in the middle of the road, some guys named 'mitsuya' and 'draken' having matching tattoos, his friend 'kazutora', and a guy named pah who he said was more stupid than him (doubtable).

you would never be able to understand how people here have so many friends, sure you had plenty of friends in different ages but still!

soon enough, the two of you arrived at some shrine, there were a couple of motorcycles parked from where you stood and you figured baji's friends were already there.

this was another thing that troubled you, where were these kids' parents? i mean, getting tattoos?? beating up people?? riding motorcycles?? did their parents not care about their own children?? did they even have parents??

...

whatever.

"you, stay here, okay?" baji held you by your arms firmly and gestured around the place, "i'm gonna tell mikey and the others"